MissChief

Rank 5
MissChief
PostedMay 01, 2013 2:26 pm
From browsing the forums (ex moderator) it seems that this bug may have been present in the asian version of the game, be sure the GM's are looking into it but if you could use the contact us feature as outlined by another poster with as much information about the problem and how it happened I'm sure they will sort you out Smile

regards

Terry

<a></a>
Advertisement

yumerohan

Rank 0
yumerohan
PostedMay 01, 2013 2:34 pm
badhavox wrote:
now my ticket status says " hold customer"? what does that mean  

generally means ticket is resolved, if you click on it and read the status update it says open - resolved

P.S. I just lost my character today as well

badhavox

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
badhavox
PostedMay 01, 2013 2:37 pm   Last edited by badhavox on May 01, 2013 2:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total
it said it was resolved but now it says open again?? i'm not at home so I can't log into game and see.

Status changed from 'resolved' to 'open'

Sun_May

Rank 4
Sun_May
PostedMay 01, 2013 2:38 pm
The wipe bug huh

yumerohan

Rank 0
yumerohan
PostedMay 01, 2013 2:39 pm
badhavox wrote:
it said it was resolved but now it says open again?? i'm not at home so I can't log into game and see.

Status changed from 'resolved' to 'open'  

you dont have to be in game to see, plus it would be a downer anyway, there won't be any characters returned until they get with the devs for a fix, if its open just keep waiting. It all we can do.

badhavox

badhavox
PostedMay 01, 2013 2:41 pm
I had around 200hrs and much $$$$ into the game character, it better not be gone! gone!

badhavox

badhavox
PostedMay 01, 2013 2:50 pm
MissChief wrote:
From browsing the forums (ex moderator) it seems that this bug may have been present in the asian version of the game, be sure the GM's are looking into it but if you could use the contact us feature as outlined by another poster with as much information about the problem and how it happened I'm sure they will sort you out Smile

regards

Terry  

Please don't tell me Aeria released a game with this kind of bug, that may have been exsisting form the Asian version, allowed me to spend a small fortune on it and woops!??

sorry if i'm a little excited right now

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedMay 01, 2013 2:51 pm
moved to bug discussion

Just plain Beaver now.

yumerohan

Rank 0
yumerohan
PostedMay 01, 2013 2:56 pm
badhavox wrote:
MissChief wrote:

regards

Terry  

Please don't tell me Aeria released a game with this kind of bug, that may have been exsisting form the Asian version, allowed me to spend a small fortune on it and woops!??

sorry if i'm a little excited right now  

As much as people would say this game is official release with the item mall, that is not the case. It is still in Open Beta officially.

Acchan & Takamina

badhavox

badhavox
PostedMay 01, 2013 3:06 pm
True. acknowledged but it still stings:(