Ayelia

Rank 0
Ayelia
PostedMay 01, 2013 11:03 am

Crafting System??????

Had a guildie ask me this question and I don't know the answer hoping someone does

is there a crafting sytem in this game?

I know you can enchant, graft and salvage but this person said they saw in a video somewhere you can enchant gear with like gear and I don't remember seeing anything like that

I know grafting changes the appearance
I know salvaging rare can give you different items like enchant stones
and I know red shards enchant weapons and bikes and green does armor

Isa there some sort of crafting system in game already or once possibly being implemented....is there one in Queen's Blade?

Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMay 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Re: Crafting System??????

Ayelia wrote:
Had a guildie ask me this question and I don't know the answer hoping someone does

is there a crafting sytem in this game?

I know you can enchant, graft and salvage but this person said they saw in a video somewhere you can enchant gear with like gear and I don't remember seeing anything like that

I know grafting changes the appearance
I know salvaging rare can give you different items like enchant stones
and I know red shards enchant weapons and bikes and green does armor

Isa there some sort of crafting system in game already or once possibly being implemented....is there one in Queen's Blade?  

No, there is not. Your friend may have been referring to the ability to add extra items/equipment to enhancement but this is currently not available in our version.

The closest thing to crafting you will get is Transformation which allows you to combine items to create new ones. This is also not available in out version, but this guide has some information on that as well as other functions regarding items currently unavailable.

Ayelia

Rank 0
Ayelia
PostedMay 01, 2013 4:27 pm
Much appreciated, I didn't think so.

what you said makes sense thanks bunches