BlaireWaldorf

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 8:46 am

I lost my character (BlaireStark, LVL29, ME, VENUS)

I lost my character, before losing it I took screenshots.
Is there any hope for us to retrieve our characters, and all our stuff? A lot of my friends got their main characters deleted, and we got one thing in common. We have a lot of gold in us. So before logging out earlier, I screencaptured all of what I have. If any GM will read this topic here are some screenshots of what I have.

I have screencaps of all my equips too but I'll just upload one.

I logged in to my alt account, and checked if my stuff in the consignment are still there, and they are. Where will those proceeds go now that my character vanished?

Advertisement

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedMay 01, 2013 9:42 am
Yes! I agree! My friends with more than a certain amount of gold were all deleted too.

This leads me to think that maybe someone in AGE's team decided to do something against gold sellers and thus they set up a script to catch them, but it back fired and caused a lot of players who are rich to get deleted.

A general rule of thumb, I had 2.9k and I wasn't wiped, so maybe keeping it below 3k would be fine. That said, I am going to buy stuff just to reduce my gold just in case.

IGN: MissyRestia MissyRinslet (PU), MissyFianna (ME) | Guild: WhiteDawn | Faction: Royal Guards | Server: Andromeda

BlaireWaldorf

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 9:48 am
I'm not sure tho, coz I have a friend cs7904 wh from Venus too and we were talking before both of us lost our characters and he said that he only have 2k gold with him. Sucks tho, he lost his character right after he bought 90 Foxfire Uber boxes. He didn't even had the chance to open them. I hope we'll retrieve our items soon.

But I do agree with what you just said. I think the devs built something to delete those who bought gold from the gold spammers but it backfired and deleted the characters of those who have a lot of gold with them.

GMs please fix this, and please let us have a little compensation due to the loss we have.

kira.nakayama22

Rank 0
kira.nakayama22
PostedMay 01, 2013 10:06 am
yeah me too
i'm JubeiYagyu, Lv29, SW,RG, Valkryie
first my gold its gone after unplanned maintenance @4:30 Pasific time..
and next my character gone after DC..==!
its suckk...i hope this problem will be fixed quickly...

neliel2804

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 10:10 am
hmmm that made me think... alot of players bought something from AH and then got their chars wiped. what if you guys unintentionally and unaware bought the goods that was resold from accounts that bought illegal gold so you got your gold and chars wiped? is that thing even possible?

BlaireWaldorf

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 10:14 am
For me that's a not possible because I only buy stuff from people I know, and whenever I buy stuff from AH I PM the seller first unless it's from the other faction, if it's from the other faction I don't buy whatever they're selling.

magicianlady

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMay 01, 2013 10:42 am
stop with speculations guys
this is nothing to do with gold au or what ever
its a bug, data is being deleten from the server
yet.. no1 got her/his char back

aeria should change their name from aeria games to aeria playing games (with people)