Hellflame25

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:39 am
ok whats done is done.. but if aeria doesnt return my character that has my gold in it in 2 days i wont pay my bills.. why will i pay $750 when i wont be able to use them right?
Advertisement

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:48 am
Hellflame25 wrote:
ok whats done is done.. but if aeria doesnt return my character that has my gold in it in 2 days i wont pay my bills.. why will i pay $750 when i wont be able to use them right?  

Aeria is going to do everything they can to restore your characters. They are well aware of the business implications of such a major bug.

Unfortunately, these things take time. All we can do is suggest you be patient and hopefully you, and everyone else affected, will get some news.

Just plain Beaver now.

kira.nakayama22

Rank 0
kira.nakayama22
PostedMay 01, 2013 8:12 am
my character & gold lost too...i'm nick JubeiYagyu lv 29 SW Server Valkryie Royal Guard..
its so freak...==! please restore my character..

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedMay 01, 2013 8:18 am
kira.nakayama22 wrote:
my character & gold lost too...i'm nick JubeiYagyu lv 29 SW Server Valkryie Royal Guard..

You'll need to send a ticket and explain everything in detail. A ticket can be sent via: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

TMoGenius

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 8:28 am
Lyyrian wrote:
kira.nakayama22 wrote:

You'll need to send a ticket and explain everything in detail. A ticket can be sent via: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support  

What detail? People log on and find **** missing, shouldn't need to add a transcript of everything that happened the day before, its a simple yes or no if you can restore the character.

BillyBallo89

Rank 5
PostedMay 01, 2013 8:32 am
TMoGenius wrote:
Lyyrian wrote:
kira.nakayama22 wrote:

What detail? People log on and find **** missing, shouldn't need to add a transcript of everything that happened the day before, its a simple yes or no if you can restore the character.  

for dettail i think they mean this
Character Name:
Server:
Faction:
Character Level:
Last Character Login Date:

TMoGenius

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 8:36 am
BillyBallo89 wrote:
TMoGenius wrote:
Lyyrian wrote:
kira.nakayama22 wrote:

for dettail i think they mean this
Character Name:
Server:
Faction:
Character Level:
Last Character Login Date:  

You have to fill that info in to submit a ticket in the first place, how **** stupid do they think people are, to have to spoon feed **** that is already required, most of the people complaining about this on the forum already have tickets in, telling someone to check the server, restart the game etc is just adding insult to injury, and pissing people off.

Ascentz

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 8:51 am
All those calm down... cool down, calm your **** or w/e post meh. We don't need it for real.

And they are most probably from people who are still playing their chars just fine.

You expect someone who lost all his hardwork / $$ or both, to be calm? and with no immediate solution or not even 1 in sight. I think you are expecting too much.

And Yes, I have 2 account and both have chars disappeared, i mean wtf ? i hit the jackpot twice rofl ?

Hope it gets resolved asap, otherwise im out. anyway by the time it's resolved all the people holding lots of $$ will be not as rich as before thanks to how the market is.

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedMay 01, 2013 8:52 am
TMoGenius wrote:

You have to fill that info in to submit a ticket in the first place, how **** stupid do they think people are, to have to spoon feed **** that is already required, most of the people complaining about this on the forum already have tickets in, telling someone to check the server, restart the game etc is just adding insult to injury, and pissing people off.  

You have to chill.

Please understand that before this bug started appearing, there were many people that were having issues logging into the correct server and reporting it as their characters disappearing. In addition, alot of people don't realize that a ticket is necessary to have issues looked into...that posting to the forums isn't enough.

We aren't trying to talk down to people or to treat them like anything other than the fellow players they are. We are just verifying that the first steps are complete.

It really is an honest attempt to help and belittling our help doesn't do anyone any good.

Just plain Beaver now.