Hellflame25

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:06 am

My character is lost?

LOL where can i place a ticket?? my character is deleted all my gold was in there!!! fck this aeria games!! i spent $750 on this one!! if u dont do something on this one i will tell my credit card that the one i paid u was fraud!! i wont pay my bill!!
Advertisement

BillyBallo89

Rank 5
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:08 am
same here and many many many ppls same problem make tiket with this dettail

info: Character Name:
Server:
Faction:
Character Level:
Last Character Login Date:

cutemagpies

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
cutemagpies
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:12 am
Send in a ticket here.

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:13 am
moved to bugs discussion

Just plain Beaver now.

Hellflame25

PostedMay 01, 2013 7:15 am
is moving this to bugs can help me retrieve my char?? **** it i need my character that has gold in it.. you are causing me too much inconvinience!!! what an incompitent company

OSUBeaver

OSUBeaver
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:18 am
Hellflame25 wrote:
is moving this to bugs can help me retrieve my char?? **** it i need my character that has gold in it.. you are causing me too much inconvinience!!! what an incompitent company  

This is the only advice that will help.

cutemagpies wrote:
Send in a ticket here.  

You must file a ticket if you want it looked at.

Just plain Beaver now.

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:19 am
Hellflame25 wrote:

This is the section where bugs are reported. I'm sorry you're frustrated, but with the way the ticket system is set up it can take 48 hours for them to respond. Please be patient. If it goes past 48 hours please PM or contact another GS to forward the ticket.

Hellflame25

PostedMay 01, 2013 7:21 am
Lyyrian wrote:
Hellflame25 wrote:

This is the section where bugs are reported. I'm sorry you're frustrated, but with the way the ticket system is set up it can take 48 hours for them to respond. Please be patient. If it goes past 48 hours please PM or contact another GS to forward the ticket.  

THIS 48 HOURS THING IS ANOTHER REASON WHY IM PISSED OFF.. WHAT IF SOMEONE SELLS IN AH THE THINGS THAT I NEED? AND AFTER 48 HOURS ITS GONE ALREADY.. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH INFLATION THERE IS IN THIS FREAKIN GAME.. I JUST WOKE UP AND U ALREADY RUINED MY DAY..

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:25 am
Cool your jets, buddy, I am a player just like you. You need to be an adult, chill out, and follow the advice given to you. Getting upset and ranging at people attempting to help you does not help your case.

Several people have been having this issue. Just the RT system is put into place as a way to contact the GMs, and it does take 48 hours to get a response. I'm sorrry there isn't another way to do it.

I've already offered to forward the ticket once its been placed after 48 hours. I can't do anything for you prior to that.

I'm sorry your day is going bad, but all I or anyone can do is advise you. What you choose to do beyond what advise is given is in your hands.

OSUBeaver

OSUBeaver
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:33 am
Lyyrian wrote:
Hellflame25 wrote:

To clarify. Bugs are reported via the ticket system. This section exists for player discussion of bug reports. Without a ticket, a bug can't be considere reported.

Just plain Beaver now.