mrsky_tera

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2013 11:10 am

Strong FKs switching to RGs (pure, SYn, IR)

Why?
Last couple of weeks pvp and raids in Ceargate are pretty much even. But now, it started to change. All strong players in grimoire and other guilds start to switch at RGs. In my own opinion they rage pretty much because of the lack of discipline in Free Knights. Because of that, many players also switch. Most of the freeknight are all low geared and inexperience in pvp. Why dont give them a break? Im noticed that players from strong guilds in FKs were getting lesser. Maybe they felt like going to RGs will solve their rage. Faction should be balance so all players will have more fun than get bored killing noobs.

RGs(pure , synergy, ironmaiden)
I know you guys done a pretty good accomplishment. RGs are now greatwall because of you guys. Im so proud of you guys but please let FKs get the chance to kill single boss like titan. If you guys continue this, all FKs will just switch to RG. If there is no more Free Knights, the server will get boring right? Who will be rivals ? Noobs? I know you dont want that. Players in Free Knights got bored and afk at Cgate and mehrolt ATM so there is no point. But yeah thanks guys. Hope you guys the best. Horray.
Advertisement

liruhong7965

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2013 1:27 pm

Deca86

Rank 0
Deca86
PostedApr 30, 2013 2:44 pm
Hope RGs will enjoy theyr PvE game when all FKs will switch side or quit Wink

khrystian_h

Rank 0
khrystian_h
PostedApr 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Re: Strong FKs switching to RGs (pure, SYn, IR)

Why?
mrsky_tera wrote:
Last couple of weeks pvp and raids in Ceargate are pretty much even. But now, it started to change. All strong players in grimoire and other guilds start to switch at RGs. In my own opinion they rage pretty much because of the lack of discipline in Free Knights. Because of that, many players also switch. Most of the freeknight are all low geared and inexperience in pvp. Why dont give them a break? Im noticed that players from strong guilds in FKs were getting lesser. Maybe they felt like going to RGs will solve their rage. Faction should be balance so all players will have more fun than get bored killing noobs.

I know you guys done a pretty good accomplishment. RGs are now greatwall because of you guys. Im so proud of you guys but please let FKs get the chance to kill single boss like titan. If you guys continue this, all FKs will just switch to RG. If there is no more Free Knights, the server will get boring right? Who will be rivals ? Noobs? I know you dont want that. Players in Free Knights got bored and afk at Cgate and mehrolt ATM so there is no point. But yeah thanks guys. Hope you guys the best. Horray.  

LOL you think synergy does anything LOL!!!!!

We just recently got ironmaiden in our pvp battles and all this destruction you are complaining about happened this past week. The fact is you guys don't know how to pvp rage at eachother all the time and dont time the boss spawns.

You dont expect us to let you have freebies this is a pvp game EARN IT!.
We fight for all our boss battles often at extremely un-even matches, and still win cause we get a small group who targets priority targets. You can do the same but you choose to complain and cry and fight amongst yourselves. I quit Free Knights cause certain players are huge negative trolls who demoralize the faction on a daily basis.

I won't show you any mercy I was never shown before. Learn through trials of fire and become a better player. This is a pvp game go get some skills if you cant handle it.

foxytemptation

Rank 0
foxytemptation
PostedApr 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Why?
I lay it out for everyone, these ppl know who they are:

Person 1: left because Free Knights has a lot of Care-bears whose only skill is defending Hera, and will be in for a rude awakening when the game finally progresses to be more PvP based.

Person 2: is person 1 pocket healer

Person 3: apparently wasn't respected, kinda call BS on that one but maybe i missed something

Person 4: they needed a sage for RG side since we had both of them on Free Knights, and she was the only sage that actually socialize with pure, understandable.

Person 5: clings to person 4  

But whatever reason they left its just a game let them do with it as they please. We gave them a good welcome to RG fight at titan yesterday, and a smaller guild got titan, and also encouraged a lot of Anti-titan goers going to titan, so Free Knights isnt dead nor will it be as long as there are still players who rather fix problems then jump ship.

khrystian_h wrote:

LOL you think synergy does anything LOL!!!!!

You should be a lot more respectful to those that even bother to come out to help you, else you risk them not helping you at all.

Also

I didn't get to be apart of the last Free Knights/RG drama thread glad i could be apart of this one...lol.

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedApr 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Why?
foxytemptation wrote:
I lay it out for everyone, these ppl know who they are:

Person 3: apparently wasn't respected, kinda call BS on that one but maybe i missed something  

ask Alt she would gladly tell you why this person left. You missed a lot actually.

I was just going to say, Why can't we all just get along. But I don't even.

I told serah many times too, you can ask them both.

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

MrRaven.

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
MrRaven.
PostedApr 30, 2013 7:32 pm
Theres one person missing on that list. Although you got only half my reasons. Mumble had a lot to do with them.

Person 2 is spot on. I love that girl. <3

Spiralfluxx

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2013 7:41 pm
This thread seems a bit pointless.

This is how faction based games work and how they have always worked. There have been no exceptions save for a few servers on WoW. One faction will always get an influx of players or have exceptionally skilled players who organize the faction. This happens, it's how the game works. One faction will always feel like it's losing or being crushed. At first it was the RGs because FKs had an immense population advantage over them.

People left FKs because they either:
A ) Wanted the challenge of being the underdogs
B ) Sick of the cluster of people (The winning side generally gets cocky, so drama ensues within it)
C ) Just want to tag along for the reversal tide

The RGs are simply getting a vast majority of players who are sick of the FKs being cocky and dramatic because of a huge population of them. I guarantee the same thing will happen to the RGs eventually. It's not because of individuals and it is no one's fault, so everyone needs to stop antagonizing everyone. We're all playing the game to have fun, and I understand it's a PvP based game so things get competitive, but this is not healthy competition.

The FKs will eventually lose enough players that they can't afford to just sit and AFK and be dicks to each other, it's how human mentality works. Once they see they can't do absolutely anything without working together, they will begin getting more players to join them and it'll go back and forth until Aeria decides to shut down this game.

So let's not get our panties up in a bunch and ruin friendships over the natural course of a faction based game. I have nothing against the RGs, nor the individuals who left FKs for RGs. We are all human and have our own goals and ambitions, so they all had proper reasons for leaving. Apologies for the long post, I just dislike this petty drama over faction changing.

thetjb777

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Why?
mrsky_tera wrote:

Asking them to let us FKs have titan... lol. You realize us FKs dominated cgate for a long time right? Until everyone stopped helping because Grimoire always got the boss kills. (even though they often gave out loot to people who helped)

RG deserves to be stomping us now. They stepped up and got coordinated and geared while most people on our side just whined and went AFK.

Trikk

khrystian_h

Rank 0
khrystian_h
PostedMay 01, 2013 4:05 pm

Why?
thetjb777 wrote:
mrsky_tera wrote:

Asking them to let us FKs have titan... lol. You realize us FKs dominated cgate for a long time right? Until everyone stopped helping because Grimoire always got the boss kills. (even though they often gave out loot to people who helped)

RG deserves to be stomping us now. They stepped up and got coordinated and geared while most people on our side just whined and went AFK.

Trikk  

you sir deserve a cookie.

WaRDeMoN - JUMPING INTO THE FRAY [RG-Defender][LVL-29][GUILD-PURE]