revbdavis

Rank 1
revbdavis
PostedApr 30, 2013 9:27 am

microphones for shout

that are in your inventory
Stupid me hit the wrong button while fighting a sub boss in bitterstone core and have no microphone. Is this something that can be bought in game or am I SOL?

I"m the medic with a killer's touch.
Advertisement

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedApr 30, 2013 1:11 pm
You can buy Megaphones from vending machines. I know there is a vending machine in Eponcia (spelling I know I got it wrong...) that has them for 30 silver not far off from the short ranger portals.

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
PostedApr 30, 2013 1:59 pm
Lyyrian wrote:
You can buy Megaphones from vending machines. I know there is a vending machine in Eponcia (spelling I know I got it wrong...) that has them for 30 silver not far off from the short ranger portals.  
vending machines are on all "towns" or how they are called in SB except for the "camps" with the short range portals in Mereholt and yes they cost 30Silver each and i saw players selling them to the auction house , how silly but if the price / unit is lower than 30Silver fell free to buy from the AH
The are 2 vending machines in mereholt at the base were the de... lounge is ,and near it silver medals vending machines and the other one for misc. near the AH on the right :p

revbdavis

Rank 1
revbdavis
PostedApr 30, 2013 3:14 pm

Thanks guys :)

Thanks for the help
Smile

And if any of you have a character other then a SW and in the need for anything, drop me a line in game and if I have it, I'll send to it you no cost since you guys were nice enough to help.

*thumbs up*

I"m the medic with a killer's touch.