yumrii

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Scalet Blade wont install

Basically on my Windows 8 (64-bit) computer the installer runs but doesn't download Scarlet Blade and I really cant find where in the internet temp files it is as it seems that it is way to small for the 6.4GB game to be packed inside so I think the installer is just a downloader that I got for it from aeria game's website. In that it isn't downloading it just skips it and then goes on.
This is the second time I have complained about this with the same windows 8 system. As this is a beta game where is the report bugs and glitches forum so I can report this with a detailed description and/or a video post in it for the guys / girls who will debug it to see what has gone on to cause it to happen.
Advertisement

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedApr 30, 2013 12:36 am

yumrii

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2013 12:15 pm
thank you for the move of my post to the right area and for some reason it did install this time though I am unsure of why as the only thing I changed was I updated java to java 7u21 from java 7u14 so I guess the downloader and/or installer use java??? anyways it works and I am happy now so um yay and if you can find out what went wrong that will help others with the lower version of java thus more happy ppl.

btw please mark this post as solved or remove it or something as it is not needed anymore and doesn't really contain a solution to my problem as it just worked like the 15th or so time I tried on the same system thus might have been user error or something in which I don't like it when it is as I like to view myself as above making user errors but they do happen sadly.