hummingkayls

Rank 2
hummingkayls
PostedApr 29, 2013 9:01 pm
Anyone who claimed anything good needs to provide a screenshot or I call some serious bs.

Advertisement

MastaJ16

Rank 2
MastaJ16
PostedApr 29, 2013 9:02 pm
No Idea if this is any good

ITEM NAME PRICE PURCHASED DATE DELIVERY STATUS
Box of Arkana Pleasures 29 2013-04-30 02:59:11 Delivered
-- Ebon Orb x1 Delivered

cidnemo

Rank 0
cidnemo
PostedApr 29, 2013 9:19 pm
ccsultima wrote:
In all honesty, this is a step in the right direction. No matter what, a F2P game will have some sort of "lucky box" (e.g. Elsword's Ice Burners, Vindictus's Lucky Boxes, Phantasy Star Universe's Gacha, MapleStory's Gachapon, Phantasy Star Online 2's F.U.N. coupons, and the list goes on...). No one can deny that fact. But these being a far cheaper and much more affordable prices does give me hope. It is actually cheaper than a lot of the other lucky box items out there so I don't see any reason to complain. Any advice Aeria receives won't just magically appear overnight; it will take time for them to appease the community considering how pissed the players are. Maybe we'll even see future lucky box items drop in price in the future as well.  

Now that's being optimistic. They already did good with a Loot Forge that can actually pay out well if you allow it to, this time it's a box that doesn't even show what's in it, gives out loot that sells to an npc for far less than what you can get on the field, and is supposed to be pleasurable for an Arkana....

I guess now I know what is the "Ebon Orb", "Gluey Mucus", and "Dried Blood" are now. (shoo kids)

One of the items even disappears when you take it as people here mentioned...I'd say this isn't a step in the right direction but more steps in the wrong direction.

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedApr 29, 2013 9:20 pm
No it's not.

Apparently Ebon Orb sells for 1B in game, but since I have yet to test that out myself I can't actually testify it.

I just went ahead and bought 5. since the left over AP that I had was pathetic anyways Laughing

Got 3 x Mother's Miracle, 1 x Ebon Orb and 1 x HP Crisis Hypovial L20.

I think I got my money's worth?

Anyways, it being only 29AP certainly doesn't really hurt, though not stating what you can actually win from these boxes may cause people to be hesitant about buying them.

cidnemo

Rank 0
cidnemo
PostedApr 29, 2013 9:23 pm
"Mother's Miracle", "HP Crisis Hypovial"....

Yep, I can see how they're pleasurable to an Arkana now. >=o

Halper

Rank 0
Halper
PostedApr 29, 2013 9:36 pm
Personally, I don't mind it being so random with a mystery box as much as getting trash items that sell for dirt.

If every item was useful, though minor it could be, it would be a better sell than what it is right now. I know its 29AP but getting items only useful for sale @ less than 10 bronze is not attractive.

Rayne_AU

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 10:17 pm
I got 6 with my leftovers

4 2b garbage and 2 hypervials

yoruneko101

Rank 0
yoruneko101
PostedApr 29, 2013 10:34 pm
There was a thread last week about how much a gamble box should've been.. somebody said like 10 AP (IIRC) and we all said it would contain garbage... so Aeria decides to troll us with a cheap AP box

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedApr 29, 2013 10:50 pm
yoruneko101 wrote:
There was a thread last week about how much a gamble box should've been.. somebody said like 10 AP (IIRC) and we all said it would contain garbage... so Aeria decides to troll us with a cheap AP box  

Ironic, isn't it? Someone suggests a price, the community says what would probably be in a box of that price. Guess what? That's what appears the next week. The item mall is SO up and down right now, you never know WHAT Aeria will decide to do next.

glowdiamond

Rank 0
glowdiamond
PostedApr 29, 2013 11:23 pm
I say it's a desperate attempt to get our money. They want to test out different gamble boxes models to see which maximizes the most profit..and to see how many are willing to throw money to try their luck. Im sure they saw many complaints but instead of listening to us they thought a way to catch the remaining fish.so they think, ok try with super low ap chance box. that sure will net them the remaining people who are not willing to spend big. There's always going to be people who do and thus, they succeed in making money. We just all need to stop buying gamble boxes and they will remove them.

Posted By Aeria Mobile