chathy90

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2013 1:49 pm

About AA

You need premium for AA time training it is available at lvl 80... thought AA skills are very very slow to get without premium >< that is my opinion
Advertisement

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedAug 30, 2013 2:04 pm
Age of Conan... o Brian

chathy90

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2013 2:12 pm

:D

This game is beautiful and full of things to do, and i hope it gets more new players around.
I have been playing in pve and pvp and both of them are nice, atm i am playing in rage (eu) server... and funcom is about to do server merge (eu-us.. or how it is called ) and so on, that i heard from forums and players.
I hope that no one wont get irritated, but this is my favorite game so far. So i want to tell about
this game to everyone who wants to know something about it.

And sorry my bad english *lol*
- even this game comes available in Aeria i will play in original funcom servers o,o

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedAug 30, 2013 3:04 pm
A download of 21 GB?!!!

This is close to making me change my mind..

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedAug 30, 2013 5:10 pm
Aszune wrote:
A download of 21 GB?!!!
This is close to making me change my mind..

wow 21gb for this game, its as much as one of the biggest game of this year very big with a very high quality lol

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedAug 30, 2013 7:31 pm
Yah, I just need like uh 3 to 4 days to download Oo. Be my luck, I will run into errors and miss out on the 7 day time limit on something free.

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedAug 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Re: We can petition it

We can petition it
kitikat301 wrote:
If petiton needed (for making this server unique; - REROLLING IT TO 1.4 VERSION) we will make it easiliy. Just say the number of signs you should need for.As i said, we have same interets- we want playing vanilly, "best aoc"- and you will get playersbase and money for this.
Thank you for attention.  

The best AoC would have been the RP server, had Funcom ever effectively enforced rules against harassment by griefers who would go to the RP server and flame/flamebait the RPers (whom they apparently despised for reasons that have always eluded me) and do all they could to interfere with any RP they could find. The result was an exodus from the RP server (and in most cases, from the whole game) by those who wanted to RP without having to put up with puerile ignorance and its products. As a consequence, RoI on the RP server was judged by Funcom to be too little, and the RP server was done away with some two years ago (if not longer; I don't remember the specific date, but I'm in the ballpark).

Unfortunately, due to past experiences with "the RP server" in LC (Cariae-6), the possibility of Aeria requesting an RP server for AoC is, in my opinion, rather slim.

That said, I am nevertheless quite excited (as I noted earlier) that Aeria is now providing access to an AoC server. I've been a major REH fan since one of my cousins turned me on to his work back in the mid 70s.

I would also think, based on my own observations of various games published by Aeria over the past several years, that the likelihood of Aeria having only one server for AoC which is PvP-only, and no server which is PvE-only, is also rather slim.

But AoC has some very unique features and a specific genre (Sword and Sorcery Fantasy, rather than High Fantasy or Science Fantasy or some other sub-genre of Fantasy, out of which a multitude of games have been made, with few if any contenders in the Sword and Sorcery sub-genre apart from AoC), so only time will tell.

trane123456789

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2013 1:37 pm
anyone know why i cant play the game i dowloaded it and everything installed but i cant seem to be able to play it

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedAug 31, 2013 2:06 pm
Why is the 'W' key from the WASD movements making it move left instead of forward?

So annoying. --"

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedAug 31, 2013 2:35 pm
Never mind, I figured it out.