Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 29, 2013 10:36 pm
Looks like fun and is fun so far once you get past a few issues here aand there.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."
Advertisement

drewphamtom

Rank 5
drewphamtom
PostedAug 30, 2013 1:56 am
So many games coming out. I'm running out of HDD space. Gosh.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedAug 30, 2013 1:58 am
inkofdeath wrote:
I played this game when it came out in Beta, and Full Release for 3-5 months. Will I still have my account if I logged in and played? Will I be able to transfer this character/account to the Aeria server?

Also, does anyone know what has changed in this game since then?  

I don't think so since this new server is like this so everyone can start from scratch.

chathy90

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2013 2:32 am

O_O

What?
Dunno but somehow i dont like this thing at all... just got so weird feeling lol Age of Conan is one of my favorite games and hopefully it stays that way.
And sorry for my bad english Very Happy

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedAug 30, 2013 4:10 am
Are Aeria Points usable in this game? If not, are there any plans for this feature? Seems we haven't really obtained games that we're able to as of late, would be nice if we could in this one.

Retired. Bnet: Bradly#1100

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedAug 30, 2013 5:23 am
not my thing Sad

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedAug 30, 2013 5:28 am
This game has the slowest download speed ever... Mad

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedAug 30, 2013 5:30 am
I have a few questions?

1. What about those that already have AoC downloaded from the game's website and have an account? I have some stuff on that account that unlocks some of the "pay for only" content in the game. Is there a merge account option? Do we have to redownload the game from ignight to get the social companion and/or play with your Aeria account/Aeria server?

2. You advertise 12 classes, but last time I played a while ago only 2 classes per race were available to play without having to pay to have them unlocked. And only 3 of the 4 races were available unless you payed to unlock the 4th race. So are all the raced unlocked now or do you still need to pay to unlock them?

3. Are the dungeons unlocked or are the mid/end game dungeons still needing to be bought to be unlocked?

4. Is this like Star Wars where you click to download from ignight and get directed to the games web site and have to make an account there to play? or do you have a special client just for Aeria?

Leonhardtoo

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2013 5:43 am

Downloader

Ok i don't know why or for what reasson but why most games asks to download files on your C: drive (the default system drive) it's just plain useless they should let you choose where you want to download. I can't download the game because i have a 30 gb partition for my system (it's just for my system) and the rest is on another partition where i have more than enough to download de games a few times w/o running out of space. So i would really REALLY like if you could let us choose where we want to download the games, instead or the installer choosing for us (well at least for me). Other than that great games you offer Very Happy

BTW i know my englsh sucks so don't botter pointing that out, it's not my main language but i think is understandable at least.

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedAug 30, 2013 6:20 am
Oh wow... if some of the classes are pay to play as then I might not play this. Need confirmation if that's true or not.