Kasonii

Rank 0
Kasonii
PostedMay 02, 2013 10:26 pm
I downloaded this thinking it looked cool. The game itself seems cool however there is no campaign. but it says there will be one for people who buy the premium.... that's not cool.

I tried the trials or traning missions and I get to one that wants me to build something and it has the Q menu locked out so I can not build.... It lets me do nothing besides fly around and transform back and forth. Tried lots of keys and clicking things and nothing helps.

Many parts of the game are confusing without any form of information behind them. For example the 'build out' area where it looks like you select your standard selection. It will not let me change anything at all.

This game has a lot of cool stuff and is like a command and conquer than you take part in, but lacks help and information. I went to spend my kuds and coins and nothing buyable looks good. Seems like each battle you start back at level 1, and I do not see another level but it says many things are locked for level 3 or higher and I had gotten to level 8 in a survival.... (died when messing around got my airmech blown up, and base got stormed Sad oh well). But level 3 stuff was still locked and next time I was level 1 again.

Hypno kitty will make you feel better..... and make you trade me everything, ma ha ha ha. :-).
Advertisement

CarbonJames

Partner
CarbonJames
PostedMay 03, 2013 4:10 pm
Kasonii wrote:
one that wants me to build something and it has the Q menu locked out so I can not build  

Which Challenge number was that? It's possible there was a bug.

The game is definitely in beta, which means it's evolving and we're taking input from players to make the game good. Once we have all the rules and features in, we'll have more detailed tutorials and introductions. If you want to play the game in beta the big bonus is you get to keep everything, which in some cases is a lot of extra bonus stuff. Right now we're doing a double Kudos weekend, which is the BEST time to start playing since new users can really take advantage of it.

The Campaign is definitely going to be premium--we have no idea how to monetize single player content. We originally didn't even plan to have a Campaign at all, as we were modeling ourselves after games like League and Dota. Microtrans in a Campaign just seems evil to me.

So due to player demand, we agreed to have a sort of Advance Wars style Campaign in the future, and it will be at the Prime level along with other things like the map editor.

zelusi

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2013 7:55 am
I'm wondering when i can claim the attack pack item or how to claim it? because ingame it says i still need to unlock the items but i got the 30 days boost so i'm not sure what's going on.

CarbonJames

Partner
CarbonJames
PostedMay 04, 2013 11:10 am
zelusi wrote:
I'm wondering when i can claim the attack pack item or how to claim it? because ingame it says i still need to unlock the items but i got the 30 days boost so i'm not sure what's going on.  

I'd need to know your AirMech name to be able to check.

zelusi

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2013 11:58 am
Xidolo is the airmech name

CarbonJames

Partner
CarbonJames
PostedMay 04, 2013 12:09 pm
zelusi wrote:
Xidolo is the airmech name  

I see all the Aeria Pack items in your inventory. Are you confused about what's supposed to be included in the pack? Go to Shop, My Collection to see what you currently have.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMay 04, 2013 12:16 pm
Are you, CarbonJames, one from the CarbonGames's staff?

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

zelusi

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2013 12:25 pm
Hey CarbonJames in my collection i have the following
energy guardian, jammer, repair G, Blaster G, Radar G, flakker, gemini, lunchbox, soldier zipper, jackel, longhorn, patcher, seeker, t99, lockbox, lightmine, striker, tomcat, helix, apache are all the units i began the game with but attack pack i don't have the moneymaker archy armadillo or boomer because when i go into the unit tab of the shop i still need to unlock those things or is this a different pack than the one listed.

CarbonJames

Partner
CarbonJames
PostedMay 04, 2013 3:32 pm
Seems like it might be the wrong pack that's listed. What you have is better--those things are more expensive to unlock than the others. It takes like 15 minutes to get enough for a Moneymaker.

We'll check with Aeria and either replace it with the not as good pack, or update the description to say what you get.

Keep in mind this is also a short term bonus--if you have friends who want to play AirMech you should get them to play now--the pack won't be available later. It's only for when we launch with a new partner to reward the early players. Smile

zelusi

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2013 3:41 pm
that's good to hear that i got a better pack then whats listed and thank you for helping me and sorting this thing out. hope i get to keep the better pack just making sure that everything is correct now . i can use some of the ingame money to buy stuff now.