Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMay 02, 2013 3:08 pm
Isn't that the game from CarbonGames (the creator)? O.o Why it's here? I mean, i still play their game, did you got a license to publish it here?

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMay 02, 2013 3:10 pm
Yea Bryan, they partnered with us to offer service to Aeria players

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMay 02, 2013 3:29 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
Yea Bryan, they partnered with us to offer service to Aeria players  
So my account from their version will be able to play with the players from Aeria or the two version are totally separated?

GM_Hadouken

PostedMay 02, 2013 3:45 pm
you won't be able to log in to your other account from Aeria's version, but I believe they can play together, as I was chatting with some people from the main game (I believe the chat is global)

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMay 02, 2013 3:48 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
you won't be able to log in to your other account from Aeria's version, but I believe they can play together, as I was chatting with some people from the main game (I believe the chat is global)  
I didn't mean to log in with my CG account to Aeria ones, but if i'm able to play with people from Aeria or the two accounts can't play togheter

GM_Hadouken

PostedMay 02, 2013 4:04 pm
Yes, I have just been told that the server is shared, so Aeria players will play with all other players.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMay 02, 2013 4:09 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
Yes, I have just been told that the server is shared, so Aeria players will play with all other players.  
Nice, so i can add some people to my friend list... even maybe some GM's Very Happy

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedMay 02, 2013 6:30 pm
Bryan.Fury wrote:
GM_Hadouken wrote:
Nice, so i can add some people to my friend list... even maybe some GM's Very Happy  

idk for the others game but on LC the players are not allowed to try to add the GM in friend liste, check in the game rules if you can before ^^

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMay 02, 2013 7:30 pm
djodjo57 wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
GM_Hadouken wrote:

idk for the others game but on LC the players are not allowed to try to add the GM in friend liste, check in the game rules if you can before ^^  
What is LC?

GM_Hadouken

PostedMay 02, 2013 7:34 pm
Last Chaos.

I don't have a problem with it personally, but you may want to check with the other staff if you see them before you try.