AnonymousPoke

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 12:16 pm

Turnpike Rage.

Seriously?
[Sorry if this is totally in the wrong place.]

As most players know, you have to beat Turnpike quests.

That's fine and all, but for some reason just about every time I register for Turnpike (and I register as soon as the red quest thingy pops up and it only says around 10-20 players are registered), I wait around for the five minutes to enter, then get a message after the fact that says it's too full and I can't enter at that time.

Once or twice, okay, but every time except for once (probably going on 5 failed attempts now) it's given me this message. I battled once and got the main part out of the way, but when I tried to get another round just a few minutes ago (since you have to have a victory), it gave me the same message. I got it a few times with Janus, too.

It's not like my internet connection is extremely slow or anything, either, nor my computer. I just want to know what's up or if there's anything I can do differently to have a better chance at getting in, especially since it's only every-other hour and I usually only have a few hours at a time to play, if that. Not to mention, you have to do it between certain levels...

TLDR;
Can't ever seem to make it into Turnpike. Wtf.
Advertisement

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 29, 2013 1:00 pm
Turnpike (and Janus) availability is based on both factions. So if only 20 people register on one side, then only 20 people can register/enter on the other side.

As poor a suggestion as this will sound, if you aren't already, you should try playing RG if you want to get in almost every time. Most people tend to play Free Knights so there is a lot more people competing for those same 20ish spots and it's first come, first serve.

AnonymousPoke

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 1:17 pm
draakdorei wrote:
Turnpike (and Janus) availability is based on both factions. So if only 20 people register on one side, then only 20 people can register/enter on the other side.

As poor a suggestion as this will sound, if you aren't already, you should try playing RG if you want to get in almost every time. Most people tend to play Free Knights so there is a lot more people competing for those same 20ish spots and it's first come, first serve.  

That's the thing, though... There's been times when my screen's said less than 10 people on my side. That's why I'm a bit frustrated here.

TehCait

Rank 1
PostedApr 29, 2013 1:19 pm
AnonymousPoke wrote:
That's the thing, though... There's been times when my screen's said less than 10 people on my side. That's why I'm a bit frustrated here.  
And how many people are registered on the opposite side? Also, after people are let in, the numbers shoot down to reflect how many people are left in the queue.

AnonymousPoke

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 3:55 pm
TehCait wrote:
And how many people are registered on the opposite side? Also, after people are let in, the numbers shoot down to reflect how many people are left in the queue.  

The first time I got rejected from Janus, I entered when both numbers were below 5.

bandobras_took

Rank 0
bandobras_took
PostedApr 29, 2013 6:19 pm
Unfortunately, it's not when you register. It's whether the RNG picks you among all those who registered at the time the battleground starts.

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedApr 29, 2013 6:26 pm
I have always thought it was on a first come first serve basis?

Well, as someone has mentioned earlier, to avoid facing such issues, simply join the RG instead Laughing

Come on to the light side!

IGN: MissyRestia MissyRinslet (PU), MissyFianna (ME) | Guild: WhiteDawn | Faction: Royal Guards | Server: Andromeda

bandobras_took

Rank 0
bandobras_took
PostedApr 29, 2013 6:28 pm
In my experience, coming first has no relation to being served first. I could be mistaken, but the OP has just said he missed out when he was 6th to register.