schinovia_25

Rank 0
schinovia_25
PostedApr 29, 2013 2:31 am

PLease help me : (

Transformed ... NO !

as you can see.. system said that I am transformed .. but I am wondering .. how can I be trasnformed .. if I am only Lv9 ??? Please fix this bug : (

Help me !
Advertisement

xClutz

Rank 1
xClutz
PostedApr 29, 2013 2:33 am
Often logging out and then back in solves this problem.

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 29, 2013 2:36 am
xClutz wrote:

It actually solves a lot of bugs.

I once got stuck in mech form, in the Delilah Lounge VIP room, after doing PvP. I was in mech form when the game transported/teleported me back to the Lounge. I was permanently stuck until I went back to the character selection screen.

neliel2804

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 3:01 am
and now what I want to know is... can you dance with a mech in deliliah lounge? i wonder what that would be like Very Happy

Dindeen

Rank 0
Dindeen
PostedApr 29, 2013 3:19 am
It's odd that he got the transformed-bug though. Level 9 does not give him access to bikes, mechs or cybersuits.

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 29, 2013 3:26 am
neliel2804 wrote:
and now what I want to know is... can you dance with a mech in deliliah lounge? i wonder what that would be like Very Happy  

You cannot. I don't know about the specifics, but the coding requires an Arkana to dance on specific areas of the Delilah Lounge.

You may have noticed that the mechs don't reflect the Arkana's appearance. You might have blue lipstick on your Arkana, but the mech may have red instead. You cannot change your skin colour, so all class-specific mechs have the same skin colour as per their respective class. In the Delilah Lounge, your Arkana's equipment (except equipped lingerie) will not show, even though you have them equipped. The same with the mechs. All you see are the designs you chose at the start, and the equipped lingerie. All you see is the same design of the mech, as per it's corresponding item slot/icon, name and description. The same goes with the cyber suits. So only specific items will be shown in certain situations.

What this means, is that the code checks for the item, and if true (activated or equipped in the correct situation) it will replace any other variables. The mech form will not dance whilst on specific areas of the Delilah Lounge, only the Arkana's lingerie (or lack thereof) will let the Arkana dance. Of course, this is my speculation, based on what I've seen in the game and (loosely) what little I know about coding.

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedApr 29, 2013 3:43 am
neliel2804 wrote:

Transformers pr0nz! XDDDD sorry for the off topic, had to say it ^^U

Free. Don't make me add the bar again... ->I WIN. Episode 10 Finally!! <-

graffniss

Rank 1
graffniss
PostedApr 29, 2013 3:54 am
UndeadHost wrote:
xClutz wrote:

I once got stuck in mech form, in the Delilah Lounge VIP room, after doing PvP. I was in mech form when the game transported/teleported me back to the Lounge. I was permanently stuck until I went back to the character selection screen.  

Uninstall a game ? no more bugs

Semper Pugnent

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 29, 2013 4:35 am
graffniss wrote:
UndeadHost wrote:
xClutz wrote:

Uninstall a game ? no more bugs  

Well, I didn't say it solves ALL bugs, just a lot of them.

Bold.
What if you uninstall a game, but didn't mean to? Wouldn't that bug you.

neliel2804

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 5:39 am
UndeadHost wrote:
You cannot.  

Aww too bad. it would be awesome though Very Happy