xen222

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
xen222
PostedApr 29, 2013 10:16 am
The two main voices for Free Knights right now are Auroura and JennaJameson. Yes there are a few others out there, but they are the main voices. Going with the idea mentioned of collaborating a guild of reliable players to assault and defend titan for drops.. it would be better utilized having 2 guilds. Auroura in Guild A.. Jenna in Guild B.

If the raiding system was fixed, there would be a larger player base that has a chance at drops. However, beings it's broke right now it is limited to 6 players. We can't fight that. Now, I know many of you are thinking.. "Well the same 6 people will always get drops".. or "I can't get drops, and if the same people always get them they get rich and we get nothing". Well TRUST ME.. you WILL get something eventually if you help out. I was GIVEN a rare SW cybersuit for helping our side tackle Titan. I would constantly run in and drop aoe's go after healers.. and die! (I was lvl 25/26 at the time, so not much other choice)

I would rather Auroura's team or Jenna's team get the drops and hand them out as they see fit.. than have RG get the drops anymore. They swarm us in bloodstar.. they steal our dirge's.. they steal our Titan.. and you stand there blaming one person on an entire team of RG "VIX".

I don't care if I die a thousand times, I hustle back to the center, bash some skulls, and keep doing it over and over til there are no more RG's in the center. THAT is why I got the free cyber suit.

If a lvl 25/26 can do that.. why can't anyone else? This is a massive multiplayer online game. not a single player game. You're divided into factions.. support your faction. As corny as it sounds.. "You can't win the Superbowl with just one person".

I will continue to help as often as I can.. not because I got a free item.. but because it's our faction I'm supporting.
Advertisement

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
PostedApr 29, 2013 12:13 pm
xen222 wrote:

If the raiding system was fixed, there would be a larger player base that has a chance at drops. However, beings it's broke right now it is limited to 6 players. We can't fight that. Now, I know many of you are thinking.. "Well the same 6 people will always get drops".. or "I can't get drops, and if the same people always get them they get rich and we get nothing". Well TRUST ME.. you WILL get something eventually if you help out. I was GIVEN a rare SW cybersuit for helping our side tackle Titan. I would constantly run in and drop aoe's go after healers.. and die! (I was lvl 25/26 at the time, so not much other choice)

I would rather Auroura's team or Jenna's team get the drops and hand them out as they see fit.. than have RG get the drops anymore. They swarm us in bloodstar.. they steal our dirge's.. they steal our Titan.. and you stand there blaming one person on an entire team of RG "VIX".

I don't care if I die a thousand times, I hustle back to the center, bash some skulls, and keep doing it over and over til there are no more RG's in the center. THAT is why I got the free cyber suit.

If a lvl 25/26 can do that.. why can't anyone else? This is a massive multiplayer online game. not a single player game. You're divided into factions.. support your faction. As corny as it sounds.. "You can't win the Superbowl with just one person".

I will continue to help as often as I can.. not because I got a free item.. but because it's our faction I'm supporting.  

This right here is the best written post in the thread.

mfreeman88au

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Sunless and Hentai

Some among Genesis has been thinking the same of late.
Myself personally am sick of Free Knights's, its bad enough having to fight RG, especially witnessing how organised they are in comparison to Free Knights's, but to see your own faction against you is rather pathetic. I dont speak on behalf of Genesis but theres only so much one guild can do. If the officers of Sunless or Hentai want to talk PM me ingame and we'll chat. Personally any more than those would be tiresome less variables the better. Genesis is highly organised but we lack the numbers which id imagine would be the same story with the other top guilds.

Ingame name is: ThriLLzLoli

Also those that think the loot system should be changed are stupid. Seriously think about it if it were changed people would complain that not enough Rare Mech's are being dropped or the Rare Mech's went to someone who didnt do anything. There is a simple solution to missing out on loot..... get stronger simple as that. Genesis was laughed at because we were out DPS a couple of times so what did we do? create new toons with higher DPS. We all started at the same lvl so theres no excuse you cant get strong either.

pinkerbelle1

Rank 0
pinkerbelle1
PostedApr 29, 2013 3:21 pm
xen222 wrote:

I have helped nearly every single time Titan has been defeated. Primarily as a Medic, but many times as Support to help mitigate the RG.

2 nights ago, after repeated spams from the same group that always wins Titan drops asking for Titan support in Shout, I asked if there was ever going to be any compensation given to the non-"Elite" players who always help.

I was basically told to shut up and join RG if I didn't like it.

I'm not helping anymore.

mfreeman88au wrote:
Some among Genesis has been thinking the same of late.
Myself personally am sick of Free Knights's, its bad enough having to fight RG, especially witnessing how organised they are in comparison to Free Knights's, but to see your own faction against you is rather pathetic. I dont speak on behalf of Genesis but theres only so much one guild can do. If the officers of Sunless or Hentai want to talk PM me ingame and we'll chat. Personally any more than those would be tiresome less variables the better. Genesis is highly organised but we lack the numbers which id imagine would be the same story with the other top guilds.

Ingame name is: ThriLLzLoli

Your Guild was warned this would happen when you kept resetting Titan, and other Bosses, against your own faction because you weren't leading in damage.

Skyre22

Rank 0
Skyre22
PostedApr 29, 2013 4:56 pm
I feel like this game is just weird now. Eh, how to explain.

I've been reading the other servers threads. Apparently there is a problem with RG's on the other two servers. They don't participate. They're too few in numbers. They switch factions. Blahblahblah.

There just appears to be a dominate faction. It seems like everyone on the loosing side gets discouraged and won't participate. It's hilarious when you log on and go to mereholt to see most of the factions max levels just standing there doing nothing with the occasional duel here and there. If the shops were located there I don't think I would ever leave Caergate with the exception of dailies.

I wonder how they deal with this problem in Queen's Blade. I liked the competition we had. Especially against Vix's group. It was fun and challenging. The other day I logged in. Was at Caergate base. Was killed before I could fully load by Mur's and then died another 4 times to whippers standing at the spawn point spamming aoe's. This was not fun to me and I could see how this could further discourage players from even playing. With our hera being easily destroyed every time it is just furthering the need for people to not want to play. Being stuck at max level without any new content is also tiresome for people as doing the same thing over and over just becomes tedious.

I also asked a separate guild why don't they participate? They told me "It doesn't matter if they have the best gear. They aren't going to use it against us." and if that keeps up everyone will eventually think that. Then will there be any competition period? I don't know. The game just seems weird now.

TehCait

Rank 1
PostedApr 29, 2013 6:09 pm
Skyre22 wrote:
I wonder how they deal with this problem in Queen's Blade.  
From what I hear about the Korean MMOs in general, the players themselves balance out the populations. That's how it was at least in Aion, which was (and still might be) suffering from this same problem in it's NA version.

jerross44

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 6:17 pm
I think the korean servers balance themselves out because they like challenges. NA servers tend to be unbalanced because we generally dont like challenges. I know there are exceptions (i wouldnt be on RG if I didnt) but generally NA players are of the crowd that wants it now and wants it easy. Thus the overpop crowd doesnt want to do anything to solve the problem cause they are getting easy loot and the underpop side tends to either stop participating or rerolls to the other side.

As for this thread I welcome more competition. I am a little shocked you guys say the RGs are more organized, I really dont see that. Its really just groups of people with some people yelling to attack the FKs on area.

I have been wondering where you guys have been going. Two weeks ago there was no chance RGs would be the higher pop side and now its almost constant.

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedApr 29, 2013 6:40 pm
No, I really think it depends on the time of the day.

Being at GMT +8, whenever I come online after work, I usually see FKs getting titan and dirge uncontested.

Of course I try to do my part as a RG to keep them entertained and on their toes, but there is only so much a little PU like myself can do Cool

Anyways, good luck with this effort. You may say that they RGs have a lot more organization, but I don't really see that. It is generally just a few of the guilds running around together, or some random group that gathers when people ask for it (sometimes).

It is an idea though, maybe we can do the same as well Laughing

gnc88

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 7:02 pm
pinkerbelle1 wrote:
I was basically told to shut up and join RG if I didn't like it.

I'm not helping anymore.

Before I begin my day in office, I have only 2 things to say.

1) Manners - Some players have absolutely no bloody manners. When people help, you should thank them (e.g. Aurora). Some don't even bother to give a bloody tq to those that help. So you honestly think people would want to give a hoot about helping out? If can, I'll invite more RG just to kill you off or even personally reset the bosses if I can.

2) Common sense - There are 4 ramps to enter titan. I don't have the slightest idea why some Free Knights keep going up the one nearest to the base?? I came in from another entrance and single handedly killed 5-8 RGs. This is pure common sense. How can RG be strong enough to guard all entrance? It's impossible. These players have the logic to upgrade their equipment to +10 but have absolutely no common sense when it comes to fighting. A bunch of headless chickens.

Due to item 1), i decide to turn into a businessman. Buy and sell. RG and Free Knights no difference to me. Both are good paying customers. I have something you want and you have something I want. You kill titan, you sell me loot. I resell loot and I make money. Both happy end of the day.

Skyre22

Rank 0
Skyre22
PostedApr 29, 2013 7:53 pm
TehCait wrote:
From what I hear about the Korean MMOs in general, the players themselves balance out the populations. That's how it was at least in Aion, which was (and still might be) suffering from this same problem in it's NA version.  
I wish that were the case here. Instead we have all these faction hoppers where the motto is "Well, if ya can't beat them, join them!"

Personally, those kind of people disgust me and I wish people wouldn't accept them into guilds and ect. Traitors I tell ya. Traitors. And if things turn around will they jump the boat again?