Auroura

Rank 1
PostedApr 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Ok free knights..let's make a deal

I hear you all want Titan drops. Apparently the majority of you are ok with the enemy faction growing in strength and numbers because you don't get any drops from Titan. Silly logic to me, but let's look past that. Since you all only care about yourselves, I have a proposition to make to all of you. The fine details are being worked out but I'll take suggestions as I continue to come to a conclusion with my guild and Hentai, and any other major guild willing to work with me on this. Here's the basic idea: If your guild actively shows up and helps defend titan then my guild as well as the others that work with us will defend a titan for your guild. Basically...taking turns more or less. Given the circumstances of how expensive rare mechs and such are...I think it'd be silly not to consider it. And seeing as the only titans we seem to secure consistently are the ones where Vix/murmaiders are sleeping. I think it'd be wise to work on this asap. Sorry for the giant block of text. Posting from my phone at work.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Hellflame25

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 28, 2013 7:30 pm
yeah lets say for example Hentai gets the first drop from Titan, the next Titan will be for other guilds like Genesis or Sunless.. but ofc Hentai needs to defend Titan eventhough they already got the loots from the 1st Titan.. im sure everybody will agree to this..

Auroura

Rank 1
PostedApr 28, 2013 7:39 pm
I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not. However, the idea is you're going to have to show up to more than one. Also, I know for a fact that you don't have to worry about Hentai screwing you over. They've let Sunless have over 8219382 titans and defended. We've only just started trying to defend them. However faction attendance to PvP events is pitiful overall. So we're still trying to get them their kill.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Auroura

Rank 1
PostedApr 28, 2013 7:57 pm
Also, keep in mind titans where there are no competition from rg don't count. Those just go to the highest dps group. Why? Because I don't want to just give it to you guys for free. I do feel you need to earn it to some extent. Plus this faction is really bad at PvP as a whole. It needs to improve. Furthermore. I'll add on to this offer with: Let's say my guild gets a rare mech or something that we don't need. While I'm not generous enough to give out a mech for free. I will sell it at a reasonable price. Not like the ridiculous AH prices, but more like like the old prices of like 3-500g..or for free. It really depends on my mood/the guilds. We have needs too. I'll have to come to some kind of reasonable conclusion. sorry for double post.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Hellflame25

PostedApr 28, 2013 8:35 pm
haha the thing is its either hentai/sunless getting the titan drop so whats the point of the lower guild helping to defend? when we dont earn anything Smile)

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 28, 2013 8:48 pm
Hellflame25 wrote:
haha the thing is its either hentai/sunless getting the titan drop so whats the point of the lower guild helping to defend? when we dont earn anything Smile)  

Because hentai and sunless carry your faction. Without them your faction would have no one to ever save you from the opposite faction. All titans would go to the royal guards, along with all the bloodstars and hera's. We'd get richer and richer and get better gear. And you guys would end up losing a lot of your players due to constant defeat and base camps. Think about it.

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.

Hellflame25

PostedApr 28, 2013 8:58 pm
well this is just the beginning.. and just because theyre the only one defending means they will be the only one to get the loot? if RG gets stronger then so be it.. Smile

iampirater2

Rank 0
iampirater2
PostedApr 28, 2013 9:25 pm
i'm gettin bored of titan, too many hp and rg were there, its more easy to take RG box than Titan, they have the same drop, if lvl caps wont start soon, i think i'll quit this game.

lvl 34 Defender JennaJohnson server: Andromeda

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 28, 2013 9:28 pm
You seem to have misunderstood his post, he wants to take turns on the titan loot. The guilds that are in the rotation are dependant if they show up actively and attend often to help with the defense.

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.

Hellflame25

PostedApr 28, 2013 9:28 pm
well like i said the game has been out for almost a month so even if RG were "stronger" this time that doesnt mean they will be the best till the end.. the top guilds should learn how to distribute items to those who helped them but no.. ive been playing since alpha and this is the worst Free Knights faction ever..