yakurozuki

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2013 7:41 am   Last edited by yakurozuki on Apr 28, 2013 9:12 am. Edited 1 time in total

i got hacked

i got hacked and trying to get my account back?
Hi my account was hacked by someone I'm not sure who did it, but I'm really angry, it happened about 4-8 days ago, I logged on to it, all was fine, then i had to go shopping and i came back and tryed to login and it said did u forget the user name or pass word. my character's name is futaro, and my account for futaro was Mr_Oyabun, now i can login to it, please if there's anyway u can do something or tell me if there's anyway i can get back my account i would be realy greatful, i love Grand Fantasia ^_^
and if u need to send me mail then please send it to this E-Mail

My character's name's are futaro, MasterFuta and ZukiTashiba.
Advertisement

FlowerCaster

Rank 2
FlowerCaster
PostedApr 28, 2013 7:55 am
Hi there, what you need to do is send in a RT here, also you need to remove your email in this thread. In the RT include as much information as possible (last logged in items on the account ETC).

Good luck.

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedApr 28, 2013 8:06 am
Also you best remove your email address from your post. You can change your post by clicking the edit button.

yakurozuki

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2013 9:14 am
oh ok and thanks for the reply, any info is good

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedApr 28, 2013 12:43 pm
"Hacking" doesn't happen in Grand Fantasia.
Very rarely does it actually happen.

Nine times out of ten the reason why you have lost your account is because you gave your information to someone else you "trusted" and thus, either they carelessly passed along your information to someone else who locked you out or locked you out themselves.

OR

You were keylogged. You either logged onto your Grand Fantasia account via public computer (like the library) or was given a keylogger by someone on your personal computer. It is not hard to slip a keylogger in a file and send it to someone, at all.

Send in an RT via the link FlowerCaster posted, educate yourself on keyloggers and how to remove them, run a virus scan, change your e-mail password, change the e-mail to your AGE account, change the name on your AGE account, add a character password via Grand Fantasia character select screen, and DO NOT give your account login to anyone.