dnldmont01

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2013 8:45 pm

open beta

confuzed :?
I signed up with aeria on april 22, and got Scarlet Blade on the end of the closed beta, apparently the open beta is up, but how do i play? I have already downloaded the game, but i am wondering if i still need a secondary passcode. any answers would be appreciated!! Crying or Very sad Confused
Advertisement

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedApr 27, 2013 8:55 pm
The secondary passcode is just an additional security measure to help protect your account. Many games have this feature. When you first log in, simply choose and enter a 6-digit code that you can remember, then do it a second time to confirm it. You will be ask to enter this code each time you attempt to log into Scarlet Blade.

dnldmont01

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2013 6:52 pm
thing is, it never gave me the option for a passcode, i subscribed for one, but wether its for closed beta or not, i havnt gotten it yet, and im not sure if i will, thank you though!

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedApr 28, 2013 7:02 pm
dnldmont01 wrote:
thing is, it never gave me the option for a passcode, i subscribed for one, but wether its for closed beta or not, i havnt gotten it yet, and im not sure if i will, thank you though!  

I believe that the passcode you put it for Closed Beta is used in Open Beta as well. It is a code that YOU should have put in twice when you first played the game. If you have forgotten your passcode, you can send a ticket here and the GMs will help you out. (:

CheeseMonkeyss

Rank 0
CheeseMonkeyss
PostedApr 28, 2013 7:11 pm
Aeria does not send you a code for Open Beta, you can enter the game when ever you want.
It is open to everyone.
You type what ever code you want for the pass code, then you confirm it.

For Open Beta you might need to download a different client then the one you used in Closed Beta.
But I'm not sure, I didn't play during Closed Beta, so I could be wrong.

dnldmont01

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2013 7:22 pm
i am downloding again right now, will reply once done...

(EDIT) have downloaded, will see how it goes...

dnldmont01

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2013 7:47 pm
i re-downloaded like suggested, and it still wants a passcode... maybe you need one to begin playing? i have no clue but guess ill send another code request...

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 28, 2013 8:01 pm
dnldmont01 wrote:
i re-downloaded like suggested, and it still wants a passcode... maybe you need one to begin playing? i have no clue but guess ill send another code request...  

Would you mind linking a screenshot of what exactly this prompt to enter a secondary passcode looks like?

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

CheeseMonkeyss

Rank 0
CheeseMonkeyss
PostedApr 28, 2013 8:09 pm
As I said earlier Aeria does not send you a pass code.
That 6-digit pass code the game is asking you for is the code you choose yourself.
Does the place asking you for a pass code look similar to this picture?
If so do what Salty says in the quote and you should be able to play.

Saltyloves wrote:
The secondary passcode is just an additional security measure to help protect your account. Many games have this feature. When you first log in, simply choose and enter a 6-digit code that you can remember, then do it a second time to confirm it. You will be ask to enter this code each time you attempt to log into Scarlet Blade.  

However, if your screen looks exactly like the one I posted, then you already chose a pass code and you need to enter the one you chose.
If you forgot it, then you can send in a ticket to Aeria.

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedApr 28, 2013 8:14 pm
Thank you, Cheese. I should have been more clear. Smile