mistervizion

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2013 4:23 am

Question related to quest line

Answer me maybe? :D
Question: I been playing Eden a while (level 42 now) and I wanted to get the "Wind Meteor Shard" the problem was that I didn't finish the Beluga Bay quest line which had a DGN' quest in it. I tried recently to get the quest back but no NPC would give the quest line (They will just give me the daily quests) Any idea how I can get the quest back? Or is it lost for ever?

(I know I shouldn't have skipped it, but it was just so hard at the time T^T)
Advertisement

.Metis

Rank 2
.Metis
PostedApr 28, 2013 11:08 pm
I think you should talk to an NPC named Nelle for Morticora, or Avril for Vileshark HQ, you should find a yellow exclamation mark for main quests.

nightbringer09

Rank 4
nightbringer09
PostedApr 28, 2013 11:52 pm
The wind meteor shard is available quite early, I wudnt bother getting it if I were u as it is pointless and the other shards have bettr bonuses but when one shard is used the countdown is on all of em

Tuen44

Rank 0
Tuen44
PostedMay 02, 2013 10:42 am
If you are searching for the meteor shard then first make sure that it is that quest that you have completed, you can find this out by checking your Legend by pressing the L key in game then selecting the Legend tab at the top of the box, then you can cross reference this to this guide

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1304275

Once you have made sure what quest it is that needs doing you can find the quest by once again going into the Quest book using the L key and looking through the Unacquired quest list in the area you need to be and look for the quest line (it should have a greed diamond next to it), you use this method because sometimes on the map repeatable quests that are unlocked at higher levels cover mainline story quests so it looks like the correct NPC isn't offering the quest. I hope this was useful to you and happy hunting Smile