PostedApr 27, 2013 1:11 am

Dead game.

Valkyrie server is "recommended"

Things to blame:
1. Aeria, no action on goldsellers/goldbuyers
2. Aeria, overpriced item shop with a ladder/event every week to sell
3. Goldsellers/buyers
4. messed up economy
5. market controllers (fairytail guild, twerp etc), buy all of one item raise the standard

FIXES
1. release the cap update, it'll get the economy moving and people back before they leave permanently
2. ban goldsellers/buyers, make an example out of people who bought

done.
Advertisement

MythicNova

Rank 0
MythicNova
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:20 am
Every week at maintenance., the recommended server rotates. That means that every server has a turn at been the "recommended" server. This is to encourage a even spread of population among the three servers.

heroex77

Rank 1
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:22 am
oh... well. still. messed up! there's not much population being added anyways

Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:46 am
Population is split between server... And the each server population is split between 2 factions <__<

Cyb3rM4n

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:52 am
If Aeria do nothing to goldsellers - i quit! This is good game, but they are too annoying! Or they doingf something with that stupid bots or they must give all the normal players at least 5000 AP

CheeseMonkeyss

Rank 0
CheeseMonkeyss
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:55 am
hmmm.....

I don't think raising the cap will fix the economy....
I could be wrong though..... I'm wrong on many things... but
While it will bring some of the players back, it will also bring in more powerful gear, which in the end, will most likely cost even more. Then the cost of stardust will probably rise for upgrades......

so yeah....

I wonder how much unique items will cost.. >_<

As for point number one Aeria says they are doing something about the gold sellers/spammers.
Though I agree with your second point. To add to that I wish we had Tiers instead of Ladders.

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:03 am
There has been a high demand for the intervention of the gold botters and much want for specifically for PM Taz as he is very good in ridding games of such issues. They recently brought him over to SB and so I'm willing to bet things turn for the better within the next couple months.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

VenusScarlet

Rank 0
VenusScarlet
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:21 am
While I think the title of your thread is not constructive at all, you do have some god points.

1. Aeria, no action on goldsellers/goldbuyers

Honestly, I can't say what GM's and other Aeria employers are doing against it. Sure they must be doing something, but it's not less true that they actions have a very little results.

2. Aeria, overpriced item shop with a ladder/event every week to sell

That's not an issue so far, since people with high acquisitive power can and do afford those items. Could be better? I can't tell, cause I'm not an expert. I'd be willing to pay Aeria for products if I feel more respect to middle class coming from the company? Probably.

3. Goldsellers/buyers

Same as 1.

4. messed up economy

Appart from the bot/goldbuying problem, there's just not enough offer. Only few rich people can afford to get the cash items. Even only a few of them can get em, since the odds in a gambling systems are always naturally as low as possible. Anyway, as result of that, low offer, so higher prices, plus less and less population cause all we're statin.g

5. market controllers (fairytail guild, twerp etc), buy all of one item raise the standard

Something should be done against especullation, indeed. For example, unbind counts for gear and synthesis goods (mechs and skins), and consumables, enhancement tools, etc. NON TRADEABLE after puchased from AH, like in other games like Vindictus (at least the European verion, were market behavour and prices are just like being in heaven.)

soniti54

Rank 0
soniti54
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:28 am
The cap update I think everyone would like to see, except for people who have heavily invested in the current cap, I agree this would help move things along.

I would really like to see non-tradable versions of the rare mechs, cyberskins, rings, necklaces, and trinkets available for large amounts of rank points. That would keep the prices more reasonable rather than people panicking and buying just because it's clear not everyone will be able to get a hold of one. That would have a pretty big impact on the maximum market value.

Banning goldsellers and buyers is the idea, tracking them down and proving their involvement is easier said than done. They're actually doing relatively well there now, but it's just too little too late...

Personally I think the faction imbalance breaks the game more than the terrible economy does, but I welcome any improvements.

heroex77

Rank 1
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:33 am
Honestly, I can see a goldseller a mile away. Not those who spam, those in the auction house. I reported the two main ones, they got banned. But not after they delivered hundreds of thousands of items in aeria points into the economy.

If I had a right click ban button, we'd have 90% less spambots/goldsellers/goldsale site ap sellers.

I have no problem with the item shop, I have a problem with them trying to push it every week. There's no break between each sale, there's just sale after sale.

Goldsale sites sell ap at 10% the cost of aeria. Enough said.