trindent

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:31 pm

FOR THE NEXT PATCH

This is about something extremely annoying problem. It's about a character being stucked while attacking or before attacking a monster. Can you please check out this problem? Because the only thing to be unstucked is to die while monster attack you and it consumes a lot of loss exp.
Advertisement

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Re: FOR THE NEXT PATCH

trindent wrote:
This is about something extremely annoying problem. It's about a character being stucked while attacking or before attacking a monster. Can you please check out this problem? Because the only thing to be unstucked is to die while monster attack you and it consumes a lot of loss exp.  

We all share your frustration and the best we can do is work with the GMs to get this issue resolved. As it stands, there have been multiple maintenance regarding the server lag and disconnect issues so with the issue not being resolved by the first one tells me it is a deeper rooted issue that will take time to fix, as does with any kind of network coding.

The best things players can do is submit tickets here as well as submit as much information to the forms GMs provide to report such issues so they can gather as much information as possible and can resolve the issue that much faster.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

pixie_ray

Rank 2
pixie_ray
PostedApr 26, 2013 8:02 pm
I do agree with you trident. But I've sent in a ticket and if everyone who has the problem sends in a ticket it will get fixed much quicker. And they might even do a hot fix when they see how many ppl it is affecting! So we should all ban together and send in a ticket Razz

trindent

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 8:15 pm
Well for today 4% of exp were gone. It's really frustrating to the point
i decided not to play t
he game anymore. Not just today but since I played SB. Well thanks anyways

pixie_ray

Rank 2
pixie_ray
PostedApr 26, 2013 8:38 pm
Sorry you feel that way.... :/