Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:01 pm
GMLeo wrote:
Newbies!

hehe...heheheheheheheeee....

I mean uh...welcome >_>

I'll newbie you, Mr!!! er mean... Yes, sir....

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:04 pm
GMLeo wrote:
Newbies!

hehe...heheheheheheheeee....

I mean uh...welcome >_>

/rubs your nose in it.

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:04 pm
Ahaha many thanks all

GMStingRay

GameMaster: USA
GMStingRay
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:05 pm
Congrats to all the new GSs!

Welcome to the team!

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:07 pm
cutemagpies wrote:
Nice to be in the same team with you again Saltyloves.  

And you, it's been quite a while! Very Happy

Rekikyo wrote:
SaltyLoves: Long term multi game GS whose always been fairly real.  

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Amar. Smile

MissChief

Rank 5
MissChief
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:17 pm
never heard of any of em ...o.O

server and class would be a help but never seen ANY GS'es on SB so far apart from on shoutbox...o.O

also note they dont really shout out that they are available in game and as they dont have [GS]tags havent really heard much from any of em, playing andromeda atm for info

<a></a>

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:44 pm
MissChief wrote:

server and class would be a help but never seen ANY GS'es on SB so far apart from on shoutbox...o.O

also note they dont really shout out that they are available in game and as they dont have [GS]tags havent really heard much from any of em, playing andromeda atm for info  

I think they're working on getting those tags out in time. Honestly there are more important things to spend time on right now. And I don't need a tag to be a great GS.

Anyways, thanks everyone! I'll continue to do my best in contributing in whatever way I know how so feel free to contact me whenever you need help! \o/

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

MissChief

Rank 5
MissChief
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:49 pm
ccsultima wrote:
MissChief wrote:

I think they're working on getting those tags out in time. Honestly there are more important things to spend time on right now. And I don't need a tag to be a great GS.

Anyways, thanks everyone! I'll continue to do my best in contributing in whatever way I know how so feel free to contact me whenever you need help! \o/  

not on valk server but maybe if you guys shouted out "I'm your GS today here to help" or ran some promo's like hide n seek we would get to know you, for now (being a former GS in another game) being unidentified and not really making yourselves known (as I said havent met any gses or any that have claimed to be yet) basically means your getting free ap for basically doing nothing as not many of the community actually know the gses chosen *rant over*...lol

<a></a>

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:53 pm
MissChief wrote:
ccsultima wrote:
MissChief wrote:

not on valk server but maybe if you guys shouted out "I'm your GS today here to help" or ran some promo's like hide n seek we would get to know you, for now (being a former GS in another game) being unidentified and not really making yourselves known (as I said havent met any gses or any that have claimed to be yet) basically means your getting free ap for basically doing nothing as not many of the community actually know the gses chosen *rant over*...lol  

I understand that and thank you for your concern.

However I'll do my best to prove you wrong.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |