Author Message

GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
Joined
17 Oct 2011
Posts
1719
Location
Santa Clara, CA United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:59 pm
Newbies!

hehe...heheheheheheheeee....

I mean uh...welcome >_>

New siggy to come soon!
Advertisement

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
Joined
05 Jun 2008
Posts
4494
Location
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:01 pm
GMLeo wrote:
Newbies!

hehe...heheheheheheheeee....

I mean uh...welcome >_>
 


I'll newbie you, Mr!!! er mean... Yes, sir....

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8436
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:04 pm
GMLeo wrote:
Newbies!

hehe...heheheheheheheeee....

I mean uh...welcome >_>
 


/rubs your nose in it.

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
Joined
01 Dec 2012
Posts
925
Location
Texas United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:04 pm
Ahaha many thanks all

GMStingRay

GameMaster: USA
GMStingRay
Joined
29 Dec 2010
Posts
1389
Location
United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:05 pm
Congrats to all the new GSs!

Welcome to the team!

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
Joined
08 May 2008
Posts
2071
Location
Gator Nation, United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:07 pm
cutemagpies wrote:
Nice to be in the same team with you again Saltyloves.  


And you, it's been quite a while! Very Happy

Rekikyo wrote:
SaltyLoves: Long term multi game GS whose always been fairly real.  


Thanks for the vote of confidence, Amar. Smile

MissChief

Rank 5
MissChief
Joined
10 Jul 2007
Posts
5730
Location
Scotland United Kingdom
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:17 pm
never heard of any of em ...o.O

server and class would be a help but never seen ANY GS'es on SB so far apart from on shoutbox...o.O

also note they dont really shout out that they are available in game and as they dont have [GS]tags havent really heard much from any of em, playing andromeda atm for info

<a></a>

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
Joined
16 Mar 2013
Posts
834
Location
With stupid in the United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:44 pm
MissChief wrote:
never heard of any of em ...o.O

server and class would be a help but never seen ANY GS'es on SB so far apart from on shoutbox...o.O

also note they dont really shout out that they are available in game and as they dont have [GS]tags havent really heard much from any of em, playing andromeda atm for info  


I think they're working on getting those tags out in time. Honestly there are more important things to spend time on right now. And I don't need a tag to be a great GS.

Anyways, thanks everyone! I'll continue to do my best in contributing in whatever way I know how so feel free to contact me whenever you need help! \o/

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

MissChief

Rank 5
MissChief
Joined
10 Jul 2007
Posts
5730
Location
Scotland United Kingdom
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:49 pm
ccsultima wrote:
MissChief wrote:
never heard of any of em ...o.O

server and class would be a help but never seen ANY GS'es on SB so far apart from on shoutbox...o.O

also note they dont really shout out that they are available in game and as they dont have [GS]tags havent really heard much from any of em, playing andromeda atm for info  


I think they're working on getting those tags out in time. Honestly there are more important things to spend time on right now. And I don't need a tag to be a great GS.

Anyways, thanks everyone! I'll continue to do my best in contributing in whatever way I know how so feel free to contact me whenever you need help! \o/  


not on valk server but maybe if you guys shouted out "I'm your GS today here to help" or ran some promo's like hide n seek we would get to know you, for now (being a former GS in another game) being unidentified and not really making yourselves known (as I said havent met any gses or any that have claimed to be yet) basically means your getting free ap for basically doing nothing as not many of the community actually know the gses chosen *rant over*...lol

<a></a>

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
Joined
16 Mar 2013
Posts
834
Location
With stupid in the United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:53 pm
MissChief wrote:
ccsultima wrote:
MissChief wrote:
never heard of any of em ...o.O

server and class would be a help but never seen ANY GS'es on SB so far apart from on shoutbox...o.O

also note they dont really shout out that they are available in game and as they dont have [GS]tags havent really heard much from any of em, playing andromeda atm for info  


I think they're working on getting those tags out in time. Honestly there are more important things to spend time on right now. And I don't need a tag to be a great GS.

Anyways, thanks everyone! I'll continue to do my best in contributing in whatever way I know how so feel free to contact me whenever you need help! \o/  


not on valk server but maybe if you guys shouted out "I'm your GS today here to help" or ran some promo's like hide n seek we would get to know you, for now (being a former GS in another game) being unidentified and not really making yourselves known (as I said havent met any gses or any that have claimed to be yet) basically means your getting free ap for basically doing nothing as not many of the community actually know the gses chosen *rant over*...lol  


I understand that and thank you for your concern.

However I'll do my best to prove you wrong.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: