Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:39 pm
Let's keep the post civil. If the discussion needs done further best to address to each other via one's inbox.

If there is a concern about a GS in question, please address the ticket to: htt://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support with the subject line: GS Manager, and explain your causes for concerns, etc.

Several factors are taken into account for deciding a GS: Need of the number of players needed for team and what the GS Manager feels is enough. With regard to the applicant that can make or break them become accepted into the program besides the team's needs are: Support from the player base, player's history, forums support, support in game, their attitude, GS Feedback, and what the GMs and Superman0X ultimately decide.

If anyone wants to discuss anything further with me, my inbox is open.

Advertisement

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:41 pm
draakdorei <3

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.

GMDropkick

GameMaster: USA
GMDropkick
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:50 pm
MastaJ16 wrote:
Zaebja wrote:
Saltyloves wrote:
MastaJ16 wrote:
Never seen saltylove active in the forums or the shout box  

And yet I have more than three times your post count... fascinating!

You are right, though, that I don't show up in the shoutbox. This is due to a really bad ISP. When you do see me on shoutbox, it will be posting a link to send me a forum PM where I can provide much better assistance than I could have via shouts.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, and congrats to the rest of the team. Smile  
Ya but you have 4 posts in SB and he has 400 ._.

Anyways congrats all Very Happy  

As to why I said it's counter productive Zabja Smile and how do you know how many post I've been in STALKER ....Anyways let me quote GMDropkick if I may: "it's like when you go to a job and someone can vouch for you that you're a good worker, you're more likely to get the job" my reply to him was: "this just proves my point that there's an election some sorts"......Silence..... Anyways title or not I really don't care It's my own choice staying up past 12am-3am helping out people and sleeping only 5hrs and do all again the same day. - I've said my opinion Congratulations to all *pokes Zaebja* where have YOU been hiding from me huh?  

MastaJ, please stop derailing this thread. Its a time to congratulate the game sages who have been picked. If you cannot do this, then you need to not post in this thread. I am sorry if you weren't picked for a game sage and i'm sorry if your feelings were somehow hurt but that is not my concern.

The fact of the matter is, we choose each individual for a specific reason. We pick them for the perceived value they will add to us when we run our game. If you do not like our methods of picking game sages - that is fine, we ask that you begin to ignore the program and no longer apply.

ciekasent

Rank 0
ciekasent
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:10 pm
Congrats to the new GS's. Glad to see andro now has them on both sides, and it seems the other servers do as well. Hopefully that helps improve coverage. Smile

Server: Andromeda - Faction: Royal Guard - Guild: N/A - Name: Kaerie - Class: Punisher

cutemagpies

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
cutemagpies
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:15 pm
Hi and thx everyone.

Nice to be in the same team with you again Saltyloves.

As I am in faraway Aussieland, juggling work, family, and taking aside time to enjoy the game too like everyone else, you may see or not see me as much in the shoutbox. If you needed me, feel free to send a msg to my forums account.

pixie_ray

Rank 2
pixie_ray
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:29 pm
ciekasent wrote:
Congrats to the new GS's. Glad to see andro now has them on both sides, and it seems the other servers do as well. Hopefully that helps improve coverage. Smile  

I don't believe Venus RGs has one. But I may be wrong.

Still excited for the ones that were chosen

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:44 pm
Gz and I already know 4 of these will be assets:

Lyrrian (a bit conservative but it's a totally necessary quality for the position, so I respect that).
SaltyLoves: Long term multi game GS whose always been fairly real.
ccsultima: Don't know you that well yet, except from recently on forums, but you definitely have the right qualities.
Jotasnake: Haven't see many contributions recently, but from what I saw in CB/earlier, you're very mature.

Don't quite know everyone else that well, which could be a good thing or a bad thing!

Good luck guys.

Maybe someday I'll get an opportunity to work with you.

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:55 pm
Good to see both familiar and unfamiliar names there Smile Welcome to the team!

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:57 pm
You need to troll forums more Taccy XD. Been awhile since I've seen you. You must be swamped.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:58 pm
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.

Looking forward to working with this team and to do my best for the game.