dishana

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:35 am
Looking at the prices of this ladded Aeria's definition of "fun" seems to be quite different from everyone else's...
Advertisement

minasachan

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2013 5:54 pm
marsg2 wrote:
Aeria are just going to kill this game off at this rate. Everything that they put in the AP store is over priced, and not by a little i mean by an incredible amount. Do they think people are just sat at home with excessive quantities of cash just lying around unused. I'm not likely to spend any money on this game any time soon

Aeria whoever set the prices for your AP store needs to be hung. you NEED a reality check. this game is a free-to-play, the majority of the players don't have huge stacks of cash just lying around.  

I don't know about you but I got stacks of hundos lying in my closet Very Happy . Anyway, doctors don't even have that much money to throw around on a single thing and Aeria thinks we do? Do those players not have bills to pay? All the rest of us can hope for is for those $500 a week players to go bankrupt and see the game crash and burn, then maybe the game will be sold to someone better.