jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedApr 26, 2013 3:34 pm
In my opinion this promotion would have been perfect if it was a tiered spender. Because spending 22k ap would guarantee you a lingierie, but you could also get it for a lot less if you wanted to gamble and the odds are acceptable.

However as a bonus ladder promotion, it is really not appealing.

Advertisement

aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
PostedApr 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Re: Aeria's Fun Ladder Promo...

kenshin_1 wrote:
So i was looking on the forum and saw this:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1971189

States: "Just spend the same or more than the listed amount and redeem a bonus package from any level that you qualify for"... Point being "ANY" which is what raises my following questions.

Just 2 questions:

1. Do you only get to collect 1 like all the other ladders? Non stack prizes?
2. (If the answer is yes above) Does this mean you'd have to spend like 56k AP to be able to redeem all 3 letters? o.o  

Prizes don't stack. For example, if you have spent 500 AP and quality for Level 2, then redeem Level 2, you don't get something from Level 1 as well.

<a> </a>

duyle_1234

Rank 0
duyle_1234
PostedApr 26, 2013 4:53 pm
I was gonna recharge my AP and spend some this weekend. But with this ladder, eh.... i guess I will go to a movie lol.

larrydamonster

Rank 2
larrydamonster
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:15 pm
duyle_1234 wrote:
I was gonna recharge my AP and spend some this weekend. But with this ladder, eh.... i guess I will go to a movie lol.  

Yeah now i don't want to find a game card now.

sweeterrandom

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
sweeterrandom
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:10 pm
well they did say you can buy the letters

BladezOhFury

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:13 pm
AinatheSmall wrote:

All i thought of.  

You are a god...

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:24 pm
I was thinking of buying some AP to probably buy something in Scarlet Blade, but after this...

Yeah, I probably won't even buy anything in Dynasty Warriors Online right now, and keep my wallet firmly zipped. But I WILL give Aeria a month or two. See if they can clean up their act before I decide whether or not to open it.

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

CloudStrife658

CloudStrife658
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:02 pm
Haha well once again a fail ladder system i mean come on having to spend like over 50k+ AP to redeem everything if you wanted too that is, But still this is a waste of time and the people who think of these ideas need to be fired, Spending nearly $500 USD for 3 dumb letters just to get a Lingerie is plain stupid... I thought game companies try to make special deals etc too bring in more players and make there players happy not like this doing the opposite and scare the players to climb a ladder and fall off it with your wallet being stuck ontop.

Games like Vindictus, Age of Wushu, Aion god the list goes on but for $500 you can do your character over with fashion 5-10 times over and i once thought Perfect World Entertainment was expensive with $100 mounts but i must say good job Aeria good job! =P

My wallet is closed and staying that way.

MissChief

Rank 5
MissChief
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:16 pm
http://www.aeriagames.com/playnow/sbus/ladder

spent more than enough for a bonus got - no event active wtf?

<a></a>

KITEl.SS

KITEl.SS
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:19 pm
MissChief wrote:
http://www.aeriagames.com/playnow/sbus/ladder

spent more than enough for a bonus got - no event active wtf?  

It starts at 11:59 eastern = 8:59 pst today, better send in a ticket and hope it counts toward the promotion