jaejin.shinn

Rank 0
jaejin.shinn
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:18 am

Guild Bug

when i kick some of my members it said i'm not registered in my own guild T^T i try to close the game and log in many times but it's still the same (Andromeda sever)
Advertisement

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:24 am
Mind submitting this in the bug form so the GMs can address it faster? Appreciated.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

jaejin.shinn

Rank 0
jaejin.shinn
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:26 am
ok

jaejin.shinn

Rank 0
jaejin.shinn
PostedApr 26, 2013 8:41 am
oh i forgot to say i got this bug a week ago but i thought it will gone when i leave my old guild cuz i'm planning to make a guild now i make one and i'm a guild master it still said i don't registered in the guild... seriously? i'm not registered in my own guild? i can invite but i can't expel when i try to expel someone... it will said "your not registered in a guild"

pixie_ray

Rank 2
pixie_ray
PostedApr 26, 2013 10:58 am
I just expelled someone from my guild 2 days ago and it said the same thing. But it was because I wasn't using a capital letter at the beginning of their name like it was shown. Try typing it Exactly like it's shown. Let me know if you still have a problem

jaejin.shinn

Rank 0
jaejin.shinn
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:35 pm
pixie_ray wrote:
I just expelled someone from my guild 2 days ago and it said the same thing. But it was because I wasn't using a capital letter at the beginning of their name like it was shown. Try typing it Exactly like it's shown. Let me know if you still have a problem  
thanks it works XD

pixie_ray

Rank 2
pixie_ray
PostedApr 26, 2013 9:04 pm
Yays!!! I helped someone! Very Happy Glad it worked! lol I tried for 20 minutes before I was like

"Ok you stubborn game.. THIS person is in my guild WATCH! and typed it the same way Razz" Glad I helped though

jaejin.shinn

Rank 0
jaejin.shinn
PostedApr 26, 2013 10:47 pm
i'm glad too that your here to help me thanks again XD