yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Can any one make a signature photo for me?

Please
My IGN: iShallReturn
Server: Andromeda
Faction: Free Knights
Character: Shadow Walker

please can any one make a signature for me coz i dont know how to do that.
i want to have a beautiful signature.
Advertisement

AXhorizon

Rank 0
AXhorizon
A place with lots of mountains.. United States
PostedApr 25, 2013 11:26 pm

hey!

I can make a signature for you, but that is if you can wait about a week. I'd like to draw out the Shadow Walker to put in the signature if you don't mind. It can take 5 days to a week. Unless you have a screen shot you'd like me to use.

It's my first time making signatures for Scarlet Blade but I've made signatures for other people in other games.

pixie_ray

Rank 2
pixie_ray
PostedApr 26, 2013 12:52 am
I can also make you a signature and avatar to match. If you take a few screenshots of your avatar in game and send them to me I can make you one kinda like mine if you like it (not exactly but same style. Might have the head popping out on the top of the sig. durno could try a few different things if youd like) Let me know!

But I'd need to know the colors youd primarily want and things like that.

Deathmetal34

Rank 0
Deathmetal34
PostedApr 26, 2013 4:52 am
Sorry for bombing your thread man but I will like to have a better signature than the one I currently have.

This would mean a lot to me

Thanks

AXhorizon

Rank 0
AXhorizon
A place with lots of mountains.. United States
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:10 am
Deathmetal34 wrote:
Sorry for bombing your thread man but I will like to have a better signature than the one I currently have.

Thanks  

I can make you one. If you have a screen shot you want to use please pass it to me in a message with your name and what you want on it (colors/server/so on)

Deathmetal34

Rank 0
Deathmetal34
PostedApr 27, 2013 5:32 pm
AXhorizon wrote:
Deathmetal34 wrote:

Thanks  

I can make you one. If you have a screen shot you want to use please pass it to me in a message with your name and what you want on it (colors/server/so on)  

It would be really cool if you can you use the words in my current signature and do something amazing I like plain stuff not to busy if that makes any sense lol maybe add a nice shadow walker in if that is possible

Thank you