Advertisement

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedApr 29, 2013 12:44 am
Scalinger2 wrote:
Is it up yet? Is it up yet?

Is it up yet?  

*pulls the station wagon over to a screeching halt, throws the transmission into "park," and leaps over the front seat to deal with the unruly Scavenger*

bobbyataghoma

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 3:47 pm

:|

dude really u trying to say there is a chance of us losing everything Neutral i have full rune gears millions and some epic Neutral 3mothes of my life gone that sucks

Giovanna_X

Giovanna_X
PostedApr 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Re: :|

bobbyataghoma wrote:
dude really u trying to say there is a chance of us losing everything Neutral i have full rune gears millions and some epic Neutral 3mothes of my life gone that sucks  

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1970607&start=20#row10

badshaiyagirl

Rank 0
badshaiyagirl
PostedApr 29, 2013 6:26 pm
Elbi,Taz,Gio,Arlem,Pure,Ariel,Monkey Super,and everyone else we crossed paths with...
DH thanks you all for being you and contributing as u did through all the phases of beta...
Untill our paths cross again....

Keep swinging your steel and burning your palms...

Sindah

Your 1 of Us

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedApr 29, 2013 8:17 pm
Man, crossing paths with you guys was just great, it felt like we crossed bathrooms too! That's how close I got to DKO, and I can't wait to share everything with everyone in this beautiful game, ALL OVER AGAIN!

WOOHOO, DKO 20??!!!

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedApr 29, 2013 8:26 pm
Giovanna_X wrote:
Scalinger2 wrote:
Is it up yet? Is it up yet?

Is it up yet?  

*pulls the station wagon over to a screeching halt, throws the transmission into "park," and leaps over the front seat to deal with the unruly Scavenger*  

that's when you jump into the very back of the station wagon scavenger... and promise to sleep the rest of the ride as long as she doesn't beat you

Scalinger2

Rank 0
Scalinger2
PostedApr 29, 2013 9:26 pm
LalaHeat wrote:

that's when you jump into the very back of the station wagon scavenger... and promise to sleep the rest of the ride as long as she doesn't beat you  

Gotcha, although I would still solicit to stop at gas stations for beef jerky.

Mars.Ultor wrote:
Man, crossing paths with you guys was just great, it felt like we crossed bathrooms too! That's how close I got to DKO, and I can't wait to share everything with everyone in this beautiful game, ALL OVER AGAIN!

WOOHOO, DKO 20??!!!  

I'm sorry, I would never feel safe in a bathroom with someone who is running around wielding a weapon the size of a solar panel.

Atlas515

Rank 0
Atlas515
PostedApr 30, 2013 5:36 am
I will have to admit, DKO is a very fun game to play on, especially with the community it has. I hope the new DKO will have some better stuff for sure, and I hope to see you all again in the future. Anyone that I knew, hope we keep in contact. :p

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedApr 30, 2013 6:53 am
That's for what Forums are made for Wink Either the Official DKonline Forum or on separate Guild sites, the community is still there.