yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Re: Hi

idk if ur willing to
Gankuhard wrote:
Hi iShallReturn we r still set at a lvl 29 lvl cap any idea's wat a good build for that lvl is?  

For me this is good for our lvl cap today.

Advertisement

revbdavis

Rank 1
revbdavis
PostedMay 17, 2013 10:09 pm

flash

on your avatar
I might be getting the color wrong since I'm red/green color blind. It looks like a reddih green explosion following the initial white stun shot.

I"m the medic with a killer's touch.

revbdavis

Rank 1
revbdavis
PostedMay 17, 2013 10:12 pm

reskilling again

not quite enough punch
I don't have misery or any of the other stun moves, so I'm reskilling when I hit 28 tomorrow. I know suit makes a difference and I'm slowly upgrading everything to rare equipment, but my acc is only like 97% and I want to be 107 so some of the way I've laid my points out doesn't seem to really be in a way that helps me.

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Re: flash

on your avatar
revbdavis wrote:
I might be getting the color wrong since I'm red/green color blind. It looks like a reddih green explosion following the initial white stun shot.  

that is twilight explosion/silence skill of sentinel

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Re: reskilling again

not quite enough punch
revbdavis wrote:
I don't have misery or any of the other stun moves, so I'm reskilling when I hit 28 tomorrow. I know suit makes a difference and I'm slowly upgrading everything to rare equipment, but my acc is only like 97% and I want to be 107 so some of the way I've laid my points out doesn't seem to really be in a way that helps me.  

you really need to invest some of you skill points on SW debuffs like stun/bind/silence, coz it is your skill chain while doing combo.

nator316

Rank 2
nator316
PostedMay 27, 2013 9:18 am
What about combo for pve at low lv and high lv for a build with 3 starting pts on normal skill double blow and other atk

Posted By Aeria Mobile

revbdavis

Rank 1
revbdavis
PostedMay 27, 2013 2:00 pm
nator316 wrote:
What about combo for pve at low lv and high lv for a build with 3 starting pts on normal skill double blow and other atk  

I reskilled on the listing shown here and it works just as well in PvE as it does in PvP. My alt has some of them already at lvl 17 and it's working to where I can kill 5 monsters at a time before needing to sit.

As for the listing IAM made, I've gotten numerous kills in Caer with it both before and after the cap increase. While some might disagree with my tactics, we're designed to be assassins and assassins are cagey and sneaky about their attacks. Wander around, set up your kills, and even as a paper claw we can kill most of the classes out there.

nator316

Rank 2
nator316
PostedMay 27, 2013 7:52 pm
revbdavis wrote:
nator316 wrote:

I reskilled on the listing shown here and it works just as well in PvE as it does in PvP. My alt has some of them already at lvl 17 and it's working to where I can kill 5 monsters at a time before needing to sit.

As for the listing IAM made, I've gotten numerous kills in Caer with it both before and after the cap increase. While some might disagree with my tactics, we're designed to be assassins and assassins are cagey and sneaky about their attacks. Wander around, set up your kills, and even as a paper claw we can kill most of the classes out there.  

What I meant for those that arent buying reset skill and like auto attack feature does the combo differs if they got the 3 skills we start with.

IGN: Notaria Sorcerer/Wizard lv 5X Server: Siren Guild: Forgotten

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 28, 2013 7:30 am
nator316 wrote:
revbdavis wrote:
nator316 wrote:

What I meant for those that arent buying reset skill and like auto attack feature does the combo differs if they got the 3 skills we start with.  

no its just the same as my build. if any one dont want to reset the skill its fine. as long as you dont put any additional points for the 1st 3 basic skill you have. just put if needed. then maximize your other skill to compensate with the combo.

combo is still the same. in PVE you dont need to do combo for that.

PVE: Arrange your skill based on the Cooldown. use the skill who have shorter cooldown upto longer cooldown.

PVP: Arrange your skill based on the debuffs, and transition of the Damage skill. Kindly refer to my skill guide at the 1st page of this thread.

peduseju

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2013 11:27 am
Hey, what about now with the new level cap? hows ur build gonna be like?