revbdavis

Rank 2
revbdavis
PostedMay 02, 2013 9:18 pm
I built around iShallReturn's listing with a couple changes for me, and it definitely works at my lower experience level. Now that I'm getting the hang of PvP with my SW, I can say his guide does work.

I"m the medic with a killer's touch.
Advertisement

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 03, 2013 12:41 am
revbdavis wrote:
I built around iShallReturn's listing with a couple changes for me, and it definitely works at my lower experience level. Now that I'm getting the hang of PvP with my SW, I can say his guide does work.  

thnx for appreciating my guide. if you have other suggestion you can post it in here.

revbdavis

Rank 2
revbdavis
PostedMay 03, 2013 7:55 pm
yan_yan031210 wrote:
revbdavis wrote:

thnx for appreciating my guide. if you have other suggestion you can post it in here.  

I'm finding that while gear is nice, it's also he/she who is behind the keyboard makes a difference. It also pays to know how to use an assassin character. We don't have fade for no reason. Sometimes we just have to stay hidden in the shadows and pounce like a trap door spider.

Gankuhard

Rank 0
PostedMay 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Hi

idk if ur willing to
Hi iShallReturn we r still set at a lvl 29 lvl cap any idea's wat a good build for that lvl is?

xMikasa

Rank 0
xMikasa
PostedMay 09, 2013 1:46 am
it is effective in pve i mean what about the rotation of skills?

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 09, 2013 12:58 pm
xMikasa wrote:
it is effective in pve i mean what about the rotation of skills?  

actually i include the rotation of the skills below the image of my skill build. But that rotation is for PVP only.

If you want PVE skill rotation, its just so easy. The only thing you need to do is arrange your skill based on the cooldown itself and thats it.

ArchxxAngel

Rank 1
ArchxxAngel
PostedMay 15, 2013 8:27 pm
is it a good idea to move the 1 hp point to skyjump to get out of AOE range quickly and use ghost walk after so you can get away if needed?

revbdavis

Rank 2
revbdavis
PostedMay 15, 2013 9:09 pm
yan_yan031210 wrote:
revbdavis wrote:

What is the green flash used by your character? Which skill is that?

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 15, 2013 9:49 pm
revbdavis wrote:
yan_yan031210 wrote:
revbdavis wrote:

What is the green flash used by your character? Which skill is that?  

what do you mean green flash?

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 15, 2013 9:51 pm
ArchxxAngel wrote:
is it a good idea to move the 1 hp point to skyjump to get out of AOE range quickly and use ghost walk after so you can get away if needed?  

Actually the 1 HP points is a big help to boost up your SW HP, but its up to you.
You can just remove the 1 point of your Crit Buff and put it to you sky jump if you want.