yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedApr 25, 2013 7:35 pm   Last edited by yan_yan031210 on May 15, 2013 10:37 pm. Edited 14 times in total

[Guide] Skill Build and PVP Guide by iShallReturn

hope you will like it
For those person looking for PVP/PVE Build this is the new skill build of me "iShallReturn"

LVL1 for Catfight - So that while doing pve you'll not bored waiting for other skill CD
LVL3 for Miss Missery - Long Survivility time/Less Cooldown/Accuracy of your attack and ch-attack skill.
LVL2 for Eagle Eye - Long Critical Rate Buff
LVL1 for HP - 5% is good enough to add for your HP. the succeeding points is only 3%. I can maximize my HP using pet data chip pet pervy and lingre
LVL2 for Flare - Less Coldown/High Damage/Long Stun duration

Old Guide

Lets Proceed to the combo...

-This combo is applicable in PK at ceargate
(Combo for Sentinel Only and those who have 3.8k HP below)
Secret Charge> Twilight Explosion>Flare>Shadow Dance>Fatal Thrust>Death Blow>Slaughter>Crippler>Hack and Slash

(Combo for all Character that doesn't have sight and those who have 4k hp above)
Flare>Shadow Dance>Fatal Thrust>Death Blow>Slaughter>Secret Charge> Twilight Explosion>Crippler>Hack and Slash

(This combo will lock your enemy up. Enemy cant use skill within 6.2 secs)
[Then if the enemy is still alive transform to your mech use the range skill with slow and charge, hit the enemy until they die]

I can squeeze Defender and Whipper With 3k HP full buff without using mech ulti and cyber cluster.

-(AOE Combo for massive kills)
Use Concealment>Buff up your self with Precision>Miss Missey>then Secret Charge at the center of the clash> use twilight Explosion>use Flare>Use CyberCluster>Use Shadow Dance>then use Ghost Walk and escape

You'll be able to get monsterkill and up if you do this transition perfectly.

Just a few tips and reminders If you enemy is too hard to kill:
Before you strike make sure that you will use Eagles Eye.
Then after the whole combo has been executed use Ghost Walk and then buff up your self with Miss Missery and Escape Artist then start striking with random skills until the enemy die.
Dont forget to use Mech CyberCluster and Ulti if Neccessary
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm just sharing my skill guide because its effective.
I'm only LVL 25 when i start Raiding in Ceargate.
At LVL 26 i successfully purchased seer earing points 2pcs.
At LVL 27 i successfully purchased Ultimate skill for Shadow Walker.
I'm also good DPSser in all boss.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any comment suggestion my thread is open for that.
If you also want to flame my thread its fine. But i wont give any attention to you ^_^

Happy gaming guys!

Mod: Good job! Stickied. Mr. Green
Advertisement

senelguardian

Rank 0
senelguardian
PostedApr 25, 2013 7:40 pm
Very nice. I, disagree with having no points in double blow because it hurts your skill rotation and I would've only put one point into Shadow Dance. Invest the other two points into Hack and Slash for more damage.

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedApr 25, 2013 7:45 pm
Thanks for the comment, all those information will help our newbie SW players. Up for those interested ^_^ Happy gaming.

tatumkruse

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 4:23 pm

Thanks for this guide

Thanks iShallReturn. I've been killed enough times by you that I have a pretty high respect of any knowledge you're willing to return to the community. Guess I'm going to reset my skills on my SW now as I was following someone else's guide that doesn't seem to work as well. Granted, I know 80% of it is the person behind the Arkana...

0077klang

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 8:05 pm
Hey just wanna ask would your skill rotation be affected if you don't invest a skill point in normal attack? I'm thinking of resetting my SW skills and not sure if I want to take out the skill point in normal attack to pump into other skills?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:36 am
0077klang wrote:
Hey just wanna ask would your skill rotation be affected if you don't invest a skill point in normal attack? I'm thinking of resetting my SW skills and not sure if I want to take out the skill point in normal attack to pump into other skills?  

basically it affects the rotation of my skill combo. how ever putting a skill points on your normal attack is a big no no. youll just gonna waste a skill points for that.

you can just buff up strol around and wait for the 3 6 9 skill cooldown of your combo.

on my build its effective for me.

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:38 am

Re: Thanks for this guide

tatumkruse wrote:
Thanks iShallReturn. I've been killed enough times by you that I have a pretty high respect of any knowledge you're willing to return to the community. Guess I'm going to reset my skills on my SW now as I was following someone else's guide that doesn't seem to work as well. Granted, I know 80% of it is the person behind the Arkana...  

thanks for the respect ^_^ hope that this thread gives you idea on how to use SW

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedApr 30, 2013 5:45 pm
eddiethelord wrote:
Why u put points in Tier3 when its obvious pve. Why u maxed Fade? Why Flare not higher lvl when it gives 0.5sec more knock? U made build around skill spamming? I cant understand point in it. Just asking.  

Tier3 is needed on my Skill Combination to kill enemy in one round of skill combo.
That is NOT for PVE only, as you can see Tier3 is a Particle Chakra, and Particle chakra is the highest damage in all chakra attack. So it is usefull in PVP also.

Fade? i just maxed it to lvl 3 so that the concealment state will up to 20meters and the duration will be 40secs as well as the CD Cooldown 40secs, So if the concealment is gone you can use it again coz the CD is already done also.

Flare? i just put lvl 1 here coz it is only LVL 29 cap. 2 secs stun is enough to complete my 6.2secs stun/silence lock combo to kill those 3k HP below, how tuff they are i can squeeze them. If they are still alive, i have my mech to support my skill rotation also the cyber cluster and ulti.

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedApr 30, 2013 10:01 pm
just want to try my signature if it will show up

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 01, 2013 6:24 pm
thnx thnx thnx