xyrein17

Rank 0
xyrein17
PostedApr 25, 2013 7:26 pm

Grand Fantasia Online ! The tale of WrPhreak

On a land far far away in the kingdom of Saphael there stood a City of might and valor the great city of Kaslow.Where talented warriors mastered their skills in close quarter combat, for the day shall come when the knights of light shall stand before adversaries of men.

One cold night an evil Necromancer summmoned a dark meteorite from space, the meteor had crashed into the Belcar plateau and destroyed
a whole village corrupting each and every men in that village. Since that day darkness has covered parts of Saphael.
crushing small villages, pestilence and plague ruined peoples lives and people that had gone to those places can still hear an agonizing cry of the souls of those who had suffered.

*sound effects*

GRAND FANTASIA ONLINE
This is a tale of a warrior whose quest is to find true courage within himself.

(Time when WrPhreak first came to Kaslow from blue bay)
Captain Akir: I am Cpt. AKir under the command of Kaslow's Knight Owen, today you newbies under me are going for a field training exercises you're going to defeat Sunbirds and Wolves.
(WrPhreak completes the Captain's orders)
WrPhreak: *Salutes* Reporting in sir!
Captain Akir: That was fast .... I'm impressed hmm as expected from a champion of Siwa Island.
(A normal guard came and whispered his reports to the Captain)
Captain Akir: *Shocked* *Sweats* I see ... Everyone who had passed the field exercises under me shall go to Belcar Plateau and will report to Knight Antaro is that understood !
Trainees & WrPhreak: Aye Sir !
(In Belcar Plateau)
Knight Antaro: Warriors ! I am Knight Antaro under the command of Royal Colonel Clark, and the commanding officer of this military post. Today a report came from Dash our scientist that is observing the crater he's in need of assistance and I order you to go and assist him ...I have tasked an officer to lead you I am expecting your team work in this.
(A Kaslow spy Near the Crater)
Spy: Hurry! please help out Dash he's near the crater and I can't go near it since there are spawns of darkness.
Officer: Trainees! I know that you're scared right now, I too have my own fear but it's rather different from yours my fear made me stronger and it's the fear of seeing my loved ones harmed by these creatures. Fear can be of anything but don't let fear weaken our souls! Fear is neither good or evil! Fear can also be an unbreakable tool of light against evil!
Let's not show fear in our enemy's eyes! Let light guide our hearts ! Come trainees ! Fight with me !
Trainees & WrPhreak: Huuurrraaah !!
(And so they charged unto and unknown battle!)
Narrator: The battle was tough the creatures kept on spawning from anywhere and ...
(And out of nowhere there was loud roar that made them shiver)
Narrator: And before them stood one of men's greatest foe Xerxes!

Advertisement

Redemph

Rank 0
Redemph
PostedApr 25, 2013 7:31 pm
Awesome story. lol I especially liked this part:

today you newbies under me are going for a field training exercises you're going to defeat Sunbirds and Wolves.  

xD

xyrein17

Rank 0
xyrein17
PostedApr 26, 2013 3:53 pm
Gee .. thanks man hahaha but I haven't thought of the 2nd part, I'm thinking of their party to get wiped out by xerxes leaving WrPhreak alive after he ran out of fear. Very Happy

xyrein17

Rank 0
xyrein17
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Grand Fantasia Online ! The tale of WrPhreak

PART II
(And so the watcher of slaves had shown himself !)
Xerxes: RAAAAAAAWR ! *attacks*
Trainee: Sir! we have to retreat, he wiped out half of our party !
WrPhreak: *trembles* *sweats* *ran in terror*
Xerxes: RAAAAAWR ! *attacks again*
Trainee: Sir ! Sir ! ahhhhhhhhrg! *dies*
Officer: *Looks around* *kneels* *cries* I'm sorry everyone ! I dragged you in this !
WrPhreak: *coughing blood* *lost consciousness*
(That evening in Belcar 2 mystics passed and saw WrPhreak)
Mystic 1: Hey! mystic d 2nd, what's that thing behind that dark crystal ?
Mystic 2: It's a warrior from Kaslow, he must be one of those trainees under Lvl. 30 who fought Xerxes this morning.
Mystic 1: Hey! mystic d 2nd, he's still breathing !
Mystic 2: Let's apply first aid healing jutsu ! and bring him back to Kaslow. *applied first aid healing jutsu!*
Mystic 1: Hey! mystic d 2nd, we musn't bring him there they won't manage to heal him! we'll bring him to Ilya and have the old man heal him!
Mystic 2: Hmm ... Well then let's hurry he might die if we don't take him there quick.
(And so the Mystics brought him to the far east city of Ilya the city of Magic and Healing)
WrPhreak: *wakes* *tries to sit* *frowns*
Merlin: So you're awake, come eat with me you must be hungry *smiles*.
WrPhreak: Old man, how long have I been sleeping?
Merlin: *stares* Hmm ... You've been asleep for three days already.
WrPhreak: I see *thinks*
(At that moment there was a deafening silence)
Merlin: *stares* *sighs* You know in life weather it's in your favor or not we have to make a decision, it may be right or it may be wrong but whatever it may be, be sure of it! don't ever regret it and you will know inside you that it won't fail.
WrPhreak: I was pathetic back there ! all I did was watch all my comrades die ! *cries*
Merlin: *stares* What will you do live in the past ? *pauses* hmm ... But your decision to live ... Has it failed you ? or Have you failed it ? Had you died back then will anything change? *pauses* No I don't think so ... But now that you are here things can change, your choice now would be *pauses again* to throw your life away and waste all your comrades' sacrifices? or to live and get stronger *smiles8.
WrPhreak: *stares*
Merlin: Eat up, and I'll help you get stronger *smiles*.
WrPhreak: *Eats while crying* Aye sir !

(WrPhreak with the aid of Merlin the Greatest Wizard had grown stronger and has found true courage ! He is now training together with his friends in LVL 30 hellfire arena)

Through SACRIFICE, COURAGE is found

->End<-