Keikain

Rank 3
Keikain
PostedApr 25, 2013 9:48 pm
I picked RG because the lore sounded more interesting. Plus, the logo and coloring seems very elegant, which I like.

Advertisement

Kiralyn2000

Rank 0
Kiralyn2000
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:02 pm
Free Knights, because based on the descriptions, they were the goodguys.

(of course, I later discovered that both sides get the same storyline. Meh.)

zennii

Rank 0
zennii
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:08 pm
akrstella wrote:
Because Free Knights's were too full.  

Basically this.

soniti54

Rank 0
soniti54
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:22 pm
I started off as Free Knights in CB because I liked the irony of a 'villain' medic and the morals of their background story appealed to me more.

But then something became painfully clear.

akrstella wrote:
Because Free Knights's were too full.  

RG for OB.

jayeto

Rank 0
jayeto
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:29 pm
chose RG b/c i always play the good guys in games separated by faction (unless its wow b/c you know both factions are heroes and Aholes). but had no idea that Free Knights was like 100:1 to us lmao. usually its good guys high amount of people but less amount in good pvp players and oppisite for evil side but o well. went RG and never changing.

(plus on andro i think RG got all the great girls so yea..... yolo)

Jennifur_Vultee

Rank 1
Jennifur_Vultee
PostedApr 25, 2013 11:11 pm
Initially I randomly picked Free Knights but I accidentally deleted my Punishers boots in the tutorial canyon trying to drag them onto my character. By the time I got to Enocia the loss of the boots made me feel like an idiot so I started a new character and decided to see if Royal Guard story line was any different...its not and I've been Royal Guard since. ^^

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 25, 2013 11:23 pm
Started as Free Knights cause red is my favorite color and had a great guild in CB. The people returned to other games after OB started though...so I'm just kinda stuck on Free Knights for my main 3 characters.

Been playing RG more though just because I have friends on both sides across all 3 servers

pixie_ray

Rank 2
pixie_ray
PostedApr 26, 2013 12:38 am
Started leveling with a friend. He chose the RG faction. I honestly didn't have a prefrence at the time!

SeikoDee

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
SeikoDee
PostedApr 26, 2013 1:25 am
Royal Guard since I did like the color scheme and thought the same of how people would react with this faction. Being outnumbered as well is a fun challenge as well. Free Knights imo sounded a bit tacky as I created three characters to save names, but then regrettted not putting them in to RG. Just my opinion, but RG Pride!? XD

I also find it amazing sometimes in Valkyrie when we try to rally everyone in Caer and despite the odds, we fair our pretty well sometimes on Titan, expressing other skills and feelings such as charisma, cleverness, and unity to mention a few.

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedApr 26, 2013 2:23 am
Errr went with RG because of the Royal in it Laughing As you can see from my name I like stuff with royal in it Very Happy

Later realized that it was the underdog faction and then I liked it even more.

Looking solely on this thread, you would think that RG had more people lol. Guess it means that RG has more vocal people/forum spammers Razz

IGN: MissyRestia MissyRinslet (PU), MissyFianna (ME) | Guild: WhiteDawn | Faction: Royal Guards | Server: Andromeda