Domielle

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 9:06 am

Loot box confusion

(i apologize if this is in the wrong spot of the forums i almost never use forums) so, i used the loot box on aeria ignite and...i don't know where to find my item...does it go to one spicific character? if so, how do i know what character it goes to?so... basically if someone can give some specific information on how the loot box works or a link to somewhere that tells me that would be great
Advertisement

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedApr 25, 2013 9:25 am
If you did it for just regular old OS: You can just got to an npc in any main town / city and look for an npc with Bank Teller in their title.

For Phoenix: You can pick it up from your gift box, as Phoenix has no bank tellers.

Domielle

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 9:31 am
Lyyrian wrote:
If you did it for just regular old OS: You can just got to an npc in any main town / city and look for an npc with Bank Teller in their title.

For Phoenix: You can pick it up from your gift box, as Phoenix has no bank tellers.  

is there a way to tell if i have phoenix? i'm not sure i think i just have the standard shaiya.. but if there's a bank teller i could probably find one in kelleousu? (spelling i know)

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedApr 25, 2013 9:33 am
There are two loot boxes the one for Phoenix has the stand logo with the UOF Goddess and a firebird.

The one for Os has a big Warrior/Guardian chilling with an axe.

What server do you normally log into when you select from the list from the client?

Yes, if you're on OS, Keo has a bank teller near the warehouse there.

Domielle

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 9:46 am
i figured it out, i just have the normal shaiya, thanks for the help, i thought the warehouse was the "bank" but i guess not, haha, and, what's the difference between shaiya and phoenix?

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:02 am
Domielle wrote:
i figured it out, i just have the normal shaiya, thanks for the help, i thought the warehouse was the "bank" but i guess not, haha, and, what's the difference between shaiya and phoenix?  

Well Shaiya Phoenix was originally made for returning veterans and new players, lead by PM Tactics.
The reason for it's creation was because players complained that the PvP zones on the 4 OS (Original servers) were too AP dependent and normal players and free to play players could not compete. They made the server and everyone tried it out, some people still play it today, but it is low on population, considering the 4 main servers are all connected and phoenix is on it's own.
To cut a long story short. Aeria made the server without any Tier spenders, as well as no Max OJ placeholders or GM enchants for PvPers.
But they found other ways of letting players max their gear, and now it is hardly any different that the 4 OS's. It kinda had potential for a while, but...eh, I don't visit Phoenix server too often now.

-Retired.