mikkas123

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2013 7:42 pm   Last edited by mikkas123 on Apr 27, 2013 4:29 pm. Edited 5 times in total

Error 0xE019100B. I think I found out something [Edited]

Edited:Please check out my post in the 3rd page of this thread.

Installed A.V.A and played until I had to dinner (1 hour or so), I closed the game and when I came back I initialized the game again.
For some reason Error 0xE019100B occurs 1~4 minutes of gameplay, it says that unnecessary programs are running and they are supposed to be closed before running the game.
There's a thread going on, on steam, where people are telling that the error is probably due to the XIGN folder.

Does anyone know what to do with this?

Tested:
- Replacing XIGN folder with the one that GM provided for people. ✓
- Re-installed A.V.A. ✓
- Deleting GameGuard folder. ✓
- Unchecked most of the applications on the Windows startup and reboot the computer. ✓
- Tried to use GameBooster to close useless applications/services once the game is starting. ✓

Preview of my processes running:
First print:

second print:

Edited:Please check out my post in the 3rd page of this thread.
Advertisement

hiimecco

Rank 0
hiimecco
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:33 am
My theory is that is has something to do with Windows 8, do you use Windows 8?

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:34 am
hiimecco wrote:
Windows 8 is compatible with AVA.

hiimecco

Rank 0
hiimecco
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:40 am
Kyunikeon wrote:
hiimecco wrote:

Since it obviously has something to do with your programs up and running, I belive there's an app for windows 8 that is 'recorded' as a thrid party program.

Ouate_De_Phoque

Rank 0
Ouate_De_Phoque
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:44 am
Kyunikeon wrote:
hiimecco wrote:

Hi ! First of all, I have the same kick-out-after-3-min problem Razz

To respond, maybe windows 8 in general is indeed compatible, and only for the game itself, since I did played on it last week and this week-end (until monday, wich the problem started to appear for me)... but is the anti-cheat program/protocol is really aware of all the new features of win8, the metro start page and tiles ? Compared to my previous pc with winVista on it, wich was working perfectly, there's a lot of extra executables running in the background, just for the windows interface...

Cheers

hiimecco

Rank 0
hiimecco
PostedApr 25, 2013 9:24 am
Ouate_De_Phoque wrote:
Kyunikeon wrote:
hiimecco wrote:

To respond, maybe windows 8 in general is indeed compatible, and only for the game itself, since I did played on it last week and this week-end (until monday, wich the problem started to appear for me)... but is the anti-cheat program/protocol is really aware of all the new features of win8, the metro start page and tiles ? Compared to my previous pc with winVista on it, wich was working perfectly, there's a lot of extra executables running in the background, just for the windows interface...

Cheers  

Exactly, that's my theory, and since the latest patch I belive aeria blocked a major amounth of programs that can be registred as a thrid party one. Btw, I don't like Win8... It's like designed for a iPad, but yea.

mikkas123

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:05 am
hiimecco wrote:
Ouate_De_Phoque wrote:
Kyunikeon wrote:
hiimecco wrote:

Cheers  

Exactly, that's my theory, and since the latest patch I belive aeria blocked a major amounth of programs that can be registred as a thrid party one. Btw, I don't like Win8... It's like designed for a iPad, but yea.  

I can't disagree with you guys that Windows 8 might be the biggest problem here.
But the thing is, I've played the game before (in windows 8 ) and it was running without any kind of problems or whatsoever, uninstalled it after a few days.
However, I installed it again and it actually was running just fine. But right now it decided to give me some trouble and it closes every single time.

It surelly has to do with XIGNCODE file, they probably updated it and it started to troubleshoot with Windows 8 /Common applications.

bladeer01

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 11:47 am
seem like it's still there ; my guess is it come from window 8( i got 64bits ) and the last update , aeria **** up this time...

mikkas123

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 12:26 pm
bladeer01 wrote:
seem like it's still there ; my guess is it come from window 8( i got 64bits ) and the last update , aeria **** up this time...  

Do you have the same problem?

bladeer01

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 12:34 pm
yeah xd