Author Message

Aelibey95

Rank 4
Aelibey95
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
2575
Location
Rotterdam Netherlands
PostedApr 24, 2013 7:01 am

GS

How good are they..?
Sooo im am bored to death here at my work and it friggin hot! (Airco is broke too)
I decided to make a thread about how good the GS realy are in game


(Note: Not in a tb/tdm/etc..i am speaking of 1V1)

Topic: Decent sniper ..Not the best but not the baddest! still pretty skilled !!

Innovator: He is a very good sniper. takes skills to beat him (so close...)

Cage: Still to battle (Dont run if i ask to 1V1 u) Razz

Snipergirl: Still to battle (I think she is good also ..)

Gwapo: Get away from him...//Run! or camp at the docks.

Invictus: Still to battle.. (Dont know his skills yet)

DeusExArma Doesen't play 1V1 , But i know he is very good

GirlycarDemon Never saw u in game dont know if your good, But lets battle once :p

Advertisement

denismikitka1

Rank 3
Joined
30 Jun 2012
Posts
811
Location
Germany
PostedApr 24, 2013 7:05 am

Re: GS

How good are they..?
Aelibey95 wrote:
Sooo im am bored to death here at my work and it friggin hot! (Airco is broke too)
I decided to make a thread about how good the GS realy are in game


(Note: Not in a tb/tdm/etc..i am speaking of 1V1)

Topic: Decent sniper ..Not the best but not the baddest! still pretty skilled !!

Innovator: He is a very good sniper. takes skills to beat him (so close...)

Cage: Still to battle (Dont run if i ask to 1V1 u) Razz

Snipergirl: Still to battle (I think she is good also ..)

Gwapo: Get away from him...//Run! or camp at the docks.

Invictus: Still to battle.. (Dont know his skills yet)

DeusExArma Doesen't play 1V1 , But i know he is very good

GirlycarDemon Never saw u in game dont know if your good, But lets battle once :p  


Wut about Fero! ? Surprised

SFplayer1

Rank 2
SFplayer1
Joined
23 Feb 2013
Posts
626
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:04 am
Topic is a baddie.
cage is terrible.
sniper girl hacks.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
11817
Location
Would that be for here or Togo
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:26 am
I can single handedly defeat every Gamesage on the team especially Innovator.
Don't even get me started on Cage Smile

haner1212

Rank 4
haner1212
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
2167
Location
Czech Republic
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:28 am
SFplayer1 wrote:
Topic is a baddie.
cage is terrible.
sniper girl hacks.  
LMFAO.

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
Joined
02 Oct 2009
Posts
6388
Location
On a Bed of Flies: United States
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:40 am
:3 Nobody can defeat me cuz I'll just run away.

Aelibey95

Rank 4
Aelibey95
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
2575
Location
Rotterdam Netherlands
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:41 am
GirlycarDemon wrote:
:3 Nobody can defeat me cuz I'll just run away.  


What if i use my masterball Wink Then you have to 1V1 me.. Hehehe.

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
Joined
02 Oct 2009
Posts
6388
Location
On a Bed of Flies: United States
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:45 am
Aelibey95 wrote:
GirlycarDemon wrote:
:3 Nobody can defeat me cuz I'll just run away.  


What if i use my masterball Wink Then you have to 1V1 me.. Hehehe.  


No. You should use dat on Pidgey.

eu_tried

Rank 3
eu_tried
Joined
03 Jan 2013
Posts
1299
Location
Manchester. United Kingdom
PostedApr 24, 2013 9:33 am
GirlycarDemon wrote:
Aelibey95 wrote:
GirlycarDemon wrote:
:3 Nobody can defeat me cuz I'll just run away.  


What if i use my masterball Wink Then you have to 1V1 me.. Hehehe.  


No. You should use dat on Pidgey.  


Gosh don't you know anything about Pokemon there isn't a single Pokeball that can catch a Pidgey, Pidgey is too op.

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
3172
Location
United States
PostedApr 24, 2013 10:06 am
Topic. wrote:
I can single handedly defeat every Gamesage on the team especially Innovator.
Don't even get me started on Cage Smile  


Woosh.

Law | Sniper
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: