Soldiersboy

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:37 pm
This is happening to me also in both the game and to log in to the website. My user name is being used and the password is saved for the website so i know it is correct since it worked before. This is a royal pain and needs to get looked at ASAP.
Advertisement

rosewushu

Rank 1
rosewushu
PostedApr 25, 2013 9:14 pm
Was not having issues with it, but now i am. The info login/pw is correct but can take 2-3 attempts at captcha to login.

ginny.gin.12

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
ginny.gin.12
PostedApr 26, 2013 3:45 am
Same goes here, when I log into the site or the game I always get this, first there is none then it appears... it is annoying to say the least.

Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:30 am
rosewushu wrote:
Was not having issues with it, but now i am. The info login/pw is correct but can take 2-3 attempts at captcha to login.  

Yoink same here.

(using my UN all the time when logging in)

its_h

Rank 0
its_h
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:21 pm
This is becoming so annoying.

Whenever I want to log into the game, I have to type my username & password.
Fail to login.
I type in the captcha exactly as I see it.
The captcha isn't correct.
I have to type it again because the first time simply Never works no matter what.

The same goes with the website, though the captcha works at the first attempt.

I'm using the user name to login from the very beginning, but the problem started to happen after the last patch.
I've changed my mail into another one today, but that didn't solve anything.

darkfiya

Rank 0
darkfiya
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:53 am
Now to login website or the game i have to do twice the captcha...
First attempt always fail
then the captcha appear i enter the correct words->still fail and not until the third times that it let me in
i dont even re-type the password....please solve this...this become more and more annoying

Chernobyl87

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2013 2:37 am
Wow mines is the opposite... I put in e-mail and get in fine but when I use my username it complains and wants the Captcha...

its_h

Rank 0
its_h
PostedApr 28, 2013 5:09 am
Chernobyl87 wrote:
Wow mines is the opposite... I put in e-mail and get in fine but when I use my username it complains and wants the Captcha...  

I've tried that just now. Works fine with e-mail Shocked

Phoenix_Shi

Rank 2
Phoenix_Shi
PostedApr 28, 2013 12:46 pm
Lately I haven't been having an issue with the captcha at all. I just enter my username and password as always and haven't been pestered with entering a captcha once in a couple days now I think. I thought they did something to correct the matter and came here to say "good for you" but after seeing others still complaining about the matter, I don't know, maybe I have just been lucky or something.

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 28, 2013 2:42 pm
Phoenix_Shi wrote:
Lately I haven't been having an issue with the captcha at all. I just enter my username and password as always and haven't been pestered with entering a captcha once in a couple days now I think. I thought they did something to correct the matter and came here to say "good for you" but after seeing others still complaining about the matter, I don't know, maybe I have just been lucky or something.  

Same here. They might have fixed it up.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |