Cookie0s

Rank 2
Cookie0s
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:18 pm

Event: File Island Discovered! Part 1 (April 23-May 7)

Since no GM's posted this on this event section, I'll just copy and paste it...

Awesome pet rock from Rabbittt ???? Level 54 Ravager/Gunslinger Guild: Noblesse
Advertisement

p0kefange0ff

Rank 0
p0kefange0ff
PostedApr 23, 2013 3:17 pm
as the event was supposed to be out earlier, any idea if those of us who signed up to the game Just before the event properly came out, get compensated on the new tamer package?

Cookie0s

Rank 2
Cookie0s
PostedApr 23, 2013 10:29 pm
p0kefange0ff wrote:
as the event was supposed to be out earlier, any idea if those of us who signed up to the game Just before the event properly came out, get compensated on the new tamer package?  

Sorry to say, but I'm in the same boat and no, there won't be "compensation" as we did not lose anything. We just didn't start when they offered this event. Only way to get these free goodies is by starting a new tamer (for me, its highly waste of time to do that)

Awesome pet rock from Rabbittt ???? Level 54 Ravager/Gunslinger Guild: Noblesse

p0kefange0ff

Rank 0
p0kefange0ff
PostedApr 23, 2013 10:54 pm
Cookie0s wrote:
p0kefange0ff wrote:

Sorry to say, but I'm in the same boat and no, there won't be "compensation" as we did not lose anything. We just didn't start when they offered this event. Only way to get these free goodies is by starting a new tamer (for me, its highly waste of time to do that)  

thought as much :/ . tis also not worth it for me to do that and u cant trade the package items to people