56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

almar

Rank 3
almar
PostedApr 24, 2013 12:17 pm
SFplayer1 wrote:
please sell Soldier front And GunZ to a different company,  

They do not have the rights to sell it, they're not the creators only thing they can do is give up on these games.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Advertisement

omarr_1995

GameSage: Soldier Front
omarr_1995
PostedApr 24, 2013 12:23 pm
almar wrote:
SFplayer1 wrote:

They do not have the rights to sell it, they're not the creators only thing they can do is give up on these games.  

They wont, They just need to spend more time for Gunz and SoldierFront, cause now it just sucks.

Boozywench33

Rank 0
Boozywench33
PostedApr 24, 2013 12:25 pm

shaiya

voted 1 ofc

almar

Rank 3
almar
PostedApr 24, 2013 12:27 pm
omarr_1995 wrote:
almar wrote:
SFplayer1 wrote:

They wont, They just need to spend more time for Gunz and SoldierFront, cause now it just sucks.  

I know, they're still making money out of it. And that's all what matters for aeriagames..

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

68razer

Rank 0
68razer
PostedApr 24, 2013 12:42 pm
vote 5 i hade not got myprice for a event and send a rt they answer verry fast and say we need to look on this and some day later i got a answer that say sorry for the time it have take but now u have ur price Smile so thats why i give 5

POwningtraines

Rank 0
POwningtraines
PostedApr 24, 2013 12:43 pm
SFplayer1 wrote:

Mwoan

Rank 0
Mwoan
PostedApr 24, 2013 12:49 pm

GunZ

Everything that needs to be said has already been said.

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedApr 24, 2013 1:12 pm
This time i dont vote but,
Im a LC PLAYER

- Tiered spender are better, a maxie for 2.5k ap is cool

- 1 new GM + 1 GM coming back, its cool i wonder why but its cool

- On V there is a player that get banned 1 day every 2 weeks, that player really doesnt care about your 1d ban and nothing gonna change if you dont make him understand he should follow the rules ...Like 15 1d ban since the merge ...

- Yersteday i had an issue to reset the password of an old account, i really had no info about it except the adress mail and what i said was a bit wrong, i said i bought prs+28 with it but i didnt had them on the account, im glad i get my account back but this is a bit scarry because i really didnt say a lot of infos

- We need the help of our game master for our market, too much gold on our server, we need you to ask to the dev something to make us spend our gold, or you should do something to delete some gold like selling some little item

- Keron scroll still land on the players, i dont like this ...

- still no real end game content, we need something to do ...

- Still nothing new to the pvp

- Element system, where is the end of that content ???

- Where are the new runes to upgrade our stuff +146 ? where are our new rez scroll ? where are our new c2 ?

- Why cant we get the c1 ? bug are fixed and we cant use them for any bug exploit ?
we want them x.x

- Gm are still fast to answer whn we send an rt, its cool

- we still dont have the patriarche botis when there is a spawn mob x.x

- thanks for GS aynyara she helped me a lot this month

- thanks for GS LadyCin, she did a lot of things on Vinicius this month (events/cs monitoring/ talk with people)

- maybe more later

Nothing really changed this months, so im not happy but in same time im not really unhappy ...I will see whats coming this months with the new GMS and i hope the game will have something new to make the players have more fun ...

ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedApr 24, 2013 1:48 pm
You guys earned your 1 this month for Soldier Front. I thought things were improving and these kill events would be better for the community, but they're nothing more than an underhanded ploy to avoid paying out large amounts of people. The Spring Break Event only required 300 kills per event with 20 matches per mode, and now you've increased it to 600 and 30? This isn't even possible, let alone reasonable, for people who don't spend 8 hours sitting at the computer. Many users worked hard to complete specific events for various reasons: either not liking one of the modes, or they could only play for 1 day, and you are refusing to give them their prizes because 'They didn't do it in order.'

This is completely unacceptable, and all it's going to do is drive away the few remaining players you do have from the game permanently. Recently, most of my games have been with brand new players, and if you keep treating the community like this, you'll turn them off too. If you thought patching most hacks after 6 months of ignoring them, then washing your hands of everything is going to work, you're in for a rude awakening.

Posting tiers and saying "HI I'M A GM, MAKE ME A SIG!" isn't community interaction. Try actually engaging with players on a personal basis and contributing to the forum every now and then. You are seen as community leaders and the extent of your leadership in a nutshell is "Sorry for the inconvenience, here's a tier, pasted response to a ticket, SIGNATURE CONTEST, MEDIOCRE PRIZES!, Don't complain in the shoutbox." Memphis was the only person who acted like he cared about the community, and I'm sure he'll end up in SF 2 and we'll be stuck with some monotone drone.

Said it before and I'll say it again: I spent over $100 a month on average when SF was under Memphis control, and now it's down to $25 because your customer service is just awful. When you start pretending you care and share something with the community other than bad news, maybe you'll get less complaints.

afghantears

Rank 1
afghantears
PostedApr 24, 2013 1:57 pm
The numbers dont lie 18 votes to your favour and 137 against you, your staff is bringing this game to an end and you shall be jobless and the end of it

Credits to RazorAim