1 (Poor)
56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

JaStulla

Rank 4
JaStulla
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:36 am
PikaWaitWhat wrote:
-Voted 1 because you apply patch for AVA and then leave us to rot while waiting over 6 days for major issue fix....still waiting  
6 DAYS? dude its more than a year for gunz....

Advertisement

tenpaii

Rank 0
tenpaii
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:48 am
I love Grand Fantasia but i noticed that the Introduce Yourself event never gave me my price i hop you will look into it:)

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:54 am

A small step up

But, still a long way to go.
Talking from my small neck of the woods, but.

Really, it was a 2.5, but since I typically vote rough I rounded it up for you.

I've seen Superman posting more often, and One Shot so far has been a very nice addition to action team. I even had an actual conversation (and made some jokes) with him on the shoutbox, which was a first in 2 1/2 years. So, for the actual service, I like what's starting; keep it up. I'd like to see some more of the other GMs, I've never even seen Vert in our SB and he's our PM.
EDIT: Also, new GS team was good solid picks.

On a downside, typical server instability (that one IS AGE's fault) on DWO. Region ban would be nice and bring back more players too. MAJOR BUGS such as the item mall and KM drop rate at 0% (partially AGE's fault, partially not). The GMs can't even announce a weekend schedule. Players are still having to post update notes (unacceptable by any means and takes the GMs a couple minutes) which takes time since the players have to discover it themselves and may miss things. Low playerbase and ZERO advertisements again, a step down from the lucky "game of the month" we had. And as per a recent forum discussion with Superman, I'd like to see AGE try to get a little bit more "wiggle room" in their contracts and grow a backbone.
EDIT: IF GSes are trusted by almost all the community and the GM team, AND are pretty much given the benefit of the doubt regarding in-game issues, paired with the lack of GM involvement with us they should have a bit more control over the forums.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedApr 24, 2013 9:14 am
PikaWaitWhat wrote:
-Voted 1 because you apply patch for AVA and then leave us to rot while waiting over 6 days for major issue fix....still waiting  
They didnt just leave us theyre trying. lmao.

123cherub321 wrote:
I gave it a 1 because there is a maintenance like every day and I have AP items going to waste by this.. They never tell us what its about so we just sit in shout box waiting for 2 or more hours..  

we had 3 maintenance = Every day.
They told us its becuse the server crash.

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
PostedApr 24, 2013 9:27 am
JaStulla wrote:
PikaWaitWhat wrote:

I agree. Dude, get real. It'd bo one thing if they hadn't even acknowledged it. But 6 days on a patch? Look at games like Lime Odyssey(abandoned for months at a time), Gunz (no updates for almost a year w/ hackers running rampant), or Dynasty Warriors Online (No item mall for months, no GM communication, CRAZY lag, constant event screw ups...the list goes on); NOW tell me that you're actually voting a ONE because of less than a week (which is typically for issues that need to be patched by the development team, sent to AGE, then implemented; not even counting the time it takes to be reported).

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedApr 24, 2013 9:29 am
JaStulla wrote:
PikaWaitWhat wrote:

LOL ur lucky it been bug since twelvesky2 game open here... still not fix.. and now with the hax going on gonna take forever..

alex0911

Rank 3
alex0911
PostedApr 24, 2013 10:58 am
AVA: 2 (up from 1)

- Laggers everywhere
- No EU match channel
- Server stability is abysmal
- Every update brings in many bugs (can't even use in game recorder anymore)
- Like 2 maintenances every week
- Customer support is less than satisfactory
- New match channel, don't know who I am facing anymore
+ We actually get monthly updates (although these bring many bugs)

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedApr 24, 2013 11:07 am
tenpaii wrote:
I love Grand Fantasia but i noticed that the Introduce Yourself event never gave me my price i hop you will look into it:)  

In the future if you are confused about prize pay-out, please ask in the game's Shoutbox.

POSTED Yesterday (Tuesday, April 24), at 4:04 pm
GMMokona wrote:

This event is over. Winners will be announced on Thursday by 2pm PDT.  

As posted right on the event's thread, here.

Prize pay-outs generally occur within a few days after winners have been announced. Remember to check the event in which you entered to view when to expect prizes, rather than to claim you haven't received something unnecessarily. ^.^

nuevaasther2

Rank 0
nuevaasther2
PostedApr 24, 2013 11:29 am
voted 2.. Lots of problems in SF and slow response from the staffs.

omarr_1995

GameSage: Soldier Front
omarr_1995
PostedApr 24, 2013 11:33 am
1. Poor
Game: Soldier Front & Gunz
Gunz isnt the game as it was back in IJJI
And the same for Soldier Front