10%55 Votes
1 (Poor)
56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedApr 24, 2013 3:36 am
Voted 2. Not totally unhappy with the game but i haven't played enough to form a more concise opinion, there are things that could improve. Mainly the cash shop being too random. Fixed, REASONABLE, prices is better than random boxes, which are more and more annoying as time goes by. Change that, and i will give a more positive feedback.

The only reason i didn't vote 1 is the comunity. It is nice Smile

Free. Signature removed until things improve with Scarlet Blade. Strange game, The only winning move is not to play
Advertisement

PikaWaitWhat

Rank 1
PikaWaitWhat
PostedApr 24, 2013 3:54 am
-Voted 1 because you apply patch for AVA and then leave us to rot while waiting over 6 days for major issue fix....still waiting

goodone111

Rank 3
goodone111
PostedApr 24, 2013 5:25 am
Gave a 4 :/ i guess it Deserves More Less!! but Can never hate Wolfteam!! Smile Hackers back No loot Forge!! And APERS! Every where!! :/ this All for now!!

<a></a>

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedApr 24, 2013 6:33 am
I always wonder if you guys actually read these poll feedback pages. I really hope you do cause some people speak the truth here. Anyways I am only in Wolfteam atm so yeah here it is.

Wolfteam :

I voted a 3 this time! Yes! Not a 1 this month!

- The new GM introduced is doing a fantastic job in interacting with the community Via the forums, something we barely see, hmm come to think of it, I remember a former GS and I quit for the reason simply being the G.M's don't talk to us lol. So that is a improvement!

-I like the events, they are really nice and unique and also they bring the community together so good job.

- Otherwise , forums trolls need stricter punishment, it is always the same couple of people for wolfteam, it's really easy to know if a Aeria staff is monitoring the forums.

- In terms of destroying the game... hmmm Softnyx already destroyed it but as I see you are trying your best to help destroy it faster by messing up the balance for this game. Introducing more OP (over-powered) items. Hopefully you will try to decrease it...

Anyways GL bros

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedApr 24, 2013 6:37 am
yaseenmalik wrote:
I always wonder if you guys actually read these poll feedback pages. I really hope you do cause some people speak the truth here. Anyways I am only in Wolfteam atm so yeah here it is.

Wolfteam :

I voted a 3 this time! Yes! Not a 1 this month!

- The new GM introduced is doing a fantastic job in interacting with the community Via the forums, something we barely see, hmm come to think of it, I remember a former GS and I quit for the reason simply being the G.M's don't talk to us lol. So that is a improvement!

-I like the events, they are really nice and unique and also they bring the community together so good job.

- Otherwise , forums trolls need stricter punishment, it is always the same couple of people for wolfteam, it's really easy to know if a Aeria staff is monitoring the forums.

- In terms of destroying the game... hmmm Softnyx already destroyed it but as I see you are trying your best to help destroy it faster by messing up the balance for this game. Introducing more OP (over-powered) items. Hopefully you will try to decrease it...

Anyways GL bros  

You mean people that help, and get called a troll by Aeria staff afterwards?.. Sounds like a great plan!

.Santorino.

Rank 2
.Santorino.
PostedApr 24, 2013 6:40 am
I gave a 3... I only play Soldier Font atm.
The events are better then the events from ijji.com but what bothers me is that it takes so long for a pay-out... And there mostly are bugs to. The Spring Break Event ended on the 8th of april and still no1 received all his rewards :/ But still, I like playing Soldier Front and the service is way better then the service of ijji.com, improvement is always possible.

Goldilucks

Rank 0
Goldilucks
PostedApr 24, 2013 6:50 am

i voted 1

Scarlet Blade
i know this is part of your security regarding user account integrity specially if you ban someone for unknown reason just like what happened to my friend. Once you received the response from the user(security question) , you should have immediately responded or feedback whether the account can be retrieve or will be retrieve or not.

I know that Aeria is aware of the bot gold sellers chat spammer. GM team should not be waiting for reports regarding those gold seller chat spammer. They should be the one who will immediately block or ban those accounts from the server or from the game or at least someone from the GM team is on guard in the city (Eno,Mer,Caer) just to make sure that those gold spammers are block from the game. This also to make the game balance for all the gamers specially to those players playing almost 24 hrs just to farm gold. And also to prevent players from being scammed by this gold sellers.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedApr 24, 2013 7:15 am
voted 1
(12sky2)

every thing... in game got no future LOL>... hack every where, and people ask GM to atleast post something or comunicate with people to see what can they do to stop it but no .. they never said a word or post anything....

and with the CP hack... the player that ask GMs to just remove the CP jailer in the game and delete every one cp, disable the CP jailer till they find the fix but no they never do that...

JaStulla

Rank 4
JaStulla
PostedApr 24, 2013 7:33 am
there should be something like 0.005 or -100 because thats how it feels.

Rosstein

Rank 0
Rosstein
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:07 am
Gave a 3 for Pirate Maidens.

While major bugs get fixed quickly, it's the continuous stream of small bugs that I can see wearing the game slowly down. Also messing with the meta for no apperant reason or even an announcement really didn't sit well with me.

Communication is solid and Events are plentiful, but there's defenitly A LOT of room for improvement. Hence the 3.