I find your Scarlet Blade release to be doing fairly well. It is very new. I gave it a 3 because I have reasons for giving it a 2 or a 4.
I will list the "against" reasons first.
- I find the cash shop prices for a lot of items are a bit exorbitant, esp. with the emphasis on the "replicubes" i.e. gacha boxes. I prefer up-front prices, and usually a bit less than the existing ones! I think you would make up and possibly exceed the lost funding in per-unit sales by increase in volume if you did so.
- The gold selling spammers. These make entire areas of the game (Enocia) unlivable. Please fight these people more. They violate your ToS.
- Recently there has been a lack of stability and very sudden, unannounced, unplanned maintenances. This is very frustrating.
In spite of this, it has some very good things going for it.
- So far you have cultivated a very nice community, at least on the server I play on. It's partly by random chance, I know, but keep it up. Community events, GM interaction, etc. helps here.
- The port is fairly well-done. While I'm fairly stingy with my praise, the translation in most areas feels very natural. I don't like the voiceovers for some of the PCs (Medic especially), but actually the NPC voiceovers were quite nice.
- In spite of complaints from some players. it's a F2P that is not very P2W, as it were. The money is mostly towards vanity stuff. There are some things which do play into upgrades and such, but you keep them low in price for the most part, which I appreciate.
You could maybe get a 5 if you kept doing everything "good", and solved the problems, AND you did some minor work on the game... perhaps tweaking the dialogue to sound a little different per faction, or inserting a way to recover previously used names that no one is playing from the server. Preferably without excessive AP cost, though I could understand a fee for renames of existing characters and similar stuff. I know, it's just a licensed game, which is why I'm asking things more to do with translation (something you're already doing), or server side stuff (which you have to maintain for yourself anyways).
Obviously if you don't improve any of the cons whatsoever or forget the pros you will get worse in my eyes. Yes, just staying the same isn't enough to even keep your rating, especially when it is server instability and huge spamming problems.
I am also appreciative of Aeria Billing promptly unlocking my ability to buy stuff from them after a not-too-long turnaround time. Though you did miss any chance of me participating in your "AP Ladder" for the 50 Shades of Pink, I have been contemplating my future purchases.