56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

xkureix

Rank 3
xkureix
PostedApr 23, 2013 6:34 pm
ijjiBankai wrote:
xkureix wrote:
Voted for 1 for nothing improve. nuff said.  

Very true words.

I hope some of the other games are doing well at least.  

I don't know about the other games but the game I am playing now is not bad but what is bad is the ignorance of GM. Sometimes it's fun because we got a surprise Campaign without explanation. Wink

Advertisement

ijjiSpec

Rank 2
ijjiSpec
PostedApr 23, 2013 6:51 pm
Overall vote: 1

GunZ: 1

Nothing changed since the last 8 months. Refer to my feedback for previous months.

Scarlet blade: 2

Pros:
-Recently got new game content

Cons:
-The item mall is biggest rip off ever. 150-200$ for costumes, 999$ for ladders? Is this a joke?
-Barely see any GM interaction
-Barely any good events
-Slowly converging to some pay2win game

xSupremistx

Rank 0
PostedApr 23, 2013 7:09 pm
I rate 1 for TS2,

You guys say you have upcomming patches somewhere in the month of feburary and I haven't seen any. We never had a patch for several months now and people are waiting and not getting answers. Us players are dying for the new patches and our questions are left unanswered. Give your community some answers because we are waitin' for em. Also, no one is doing anything for the on-going hack thats been in TS2 for a while. Come on guys buy a hack shield or something to show that you guys at least care for your community.

Cisimcik

Rank 0
Cisimcik
PostedApr 23, 2013 7:11 pm

Account blocked for no real reason

Long-time Shaiya EN player
Unfortunately, Aeria decided to block my account which has my 3.5 years of work in it. I cannot understand or approve such unjust treatment. I don't hack or steal and play by the book and suddenly lose everything because Aeria thinks so!

That is not acceptable business!

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedApr 23, 2013 7:16 pm
ijjiSpec wrote:
Overall vote: 1

GunZ: 1

Nothing changed since the last 8 months. Refer to my feedback for previous months.

Scarlet blade: 2

Pros:
-Recently got new game content

Cons:
-The item mall is biggest rip off ever. 150-200$ for costumes, 999$ for ladders? Is this a joke?
-Barely see any GM interaction
-Barely any good events
-Slowly converging to some pay2win game  
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

aquadam

Rank 1
aquadam
PostedApr 23, 2013 8:15 pm
Honestly its ok >.> u should do more events and stuff but aeria not doing it much often any more Wolfteam >.>

Mocarze

Rank 1
Mocarze
PostedApr 23, 2013 9:20 pm   Last edited by Mocarze on Apr 23, 2013 9:24 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Eden Eternal's gamesage team needs work. It's hilarious when you see GS's fighting over what their responsibilities and rules are, especially when a very old gamesage has zero clue what her restrictions are. GS + GM team needs to be corrected, they're giving misinformation on systems that are implemented in the game. Most promotions are of inactive players that applied months ago, then quit. They come back temporarily and go inactive shortly after.

Overall, the gamesage team serves no point currently, apart from a status symbol and free AP every month. The gamesage team COULD and SHOULD have a meaningful purpose within the community, but needs to be managed differently.

EDIT: There are some gamesages that are amazing at what they do, but the recent promotions and handling of the gamesage team is very disappointing, to the point where even the gamesages have a lot of negative feelings about it.

lonelytoobie

Rank 0
lonelytoobie
PostedApr 23, 2013 9:23 pm
I have survived another 6 months with Aeria... now let us hope luck is on my side and I see another 6 months without GMs jumping to conclusions.

From,
Just another whining Eden Eternal player

Aura Kingdom: Hydra Server [Level 45] Wizard-Bard

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedApr 23, 2013 9:24 pm

.DontCaeria.

Rank 5.1
.DontCaeria.
St Vincent And St Vincent And St Vincent and The Grenadines
PostedApr 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Because although the recent AVA update seemed pretty good, the servers haven't been online long enough for me or a majority of other users to fully enjoy it.

Also some people are getting kicked by the anticheat for no reason whatsoever, and yet somehow it doesn't detect the real hacks?

Also Tiered Spender rewards are getting worse.

Also Loot Wheel rewards aren't even close to worth the amount in AP it costs to spin.

Also no events

Also lack of GM presence ingame and in the forums

Also letting some random company come in and act all high and mighty, AND letting them get by with breaking ToS that I know for sure anyone else would have been perma banned for.

Also latency when servers are actually online, playing at 60 ping is like any other game at 200.

Also lack of info on server downtime/reasons for downtime/whatever the GMs are doing while we sit and wait without knowing what is happening to the game while it's down.

Also spending more time and giving more presence to a poorly hosted tournament than has been spent on the game the entire time it's been at Aeria.

Also poor ticket handling, I can't post proof because ToS says we can't show ticket contents in the forums.

And other things but I'm tired of listing them now.