13%72 Votes
10%55 Votes
1 (Poor)
56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedApr 23, 2013 4:20 pm
Oh, yay! It's that time again! Oooh boy!

*Ahem*

Grand Fantasia: 3. It has been slowly improving, slow and steady. GMMokona, GM8bit, and GMTenRing really have a good hold on things.

Aeria Games: 2. Averaged out, I voted 3. Which, I admit, is biased. Again, like the last feedback poll, I am starting to see less ragey, flamey threads. But I still do see them, and when I DO see them, they argue a very valid point. On top of that, there are still games that are "absolutely unplayable".

Superman0X wrote:
We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).  
You need to start improving on the games that your customers play the most. Please, stop polishing off new games without fixing old ones. You really need to work on this.

astobar67 wrote:
All your going to get from this is flamers.  
Define 'flaming'? People are angry. Imagine telling someone over and over again what they need to improve on, then, they do absolutely nothing. Despite their effort. Most of these "flamers" have a justified reason to be angry (especially certain players whom have been suspended for giving valid feedback). The stupid thing is, we know AGE could do better. SO much better. I've also seen a few AGE personnel lock/delete threads after they've been proven wrong, and have done so to save themselves from looking stupid.

I'm also still curious, is there still nobody managing the moderation team? Still curious about those moderators that have been inactive for upwards of a year, and still have tags.

Well, that's all I have to say.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii
Advertisement

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedApr 23, 2013 4:23 pm
I actually don't know what to say. 2? 4? 3? meh. I won't place a vote.

Wait, now that I think of it, I'll give a 2. The fact that NA office support for AVA dropped to 0 was a real killer, and losing Devo was quite a hit. At this point, I'd rather transfer into SF2 or the FSs or something like that.

That being said, I'm keeping an eye on SF2 and seeing how that one turns out.

inspiretion

Rank 0
PostedApr 23, 2013 4:28 pm
Soldier Front service is a 1 for me.

-No Clan System
-No Region Block for PSF Players
-No Automatic payout system
-Bug such as D/C kick is not fixed

salim2013

Rank 2
salim2013
PostedApr 23, 2013 4:40 pm
Play 1 random game of soldier front and you'll know why i'm giving a 1

<center></center>

denismikitka1

Rank 3
PostedApr 23, 2013 4:49 pm
salim2013 wrote:
Play 1 random game of soldier front and you'll know why i'm giving a 1  

Lovely sig!

Uralltalk

Rank 0
Uralltalk
PostedApr 23, 2013 5:01 pm

my vote

i voted 1

a. because some on the aeria staff are less than helpful and i sometimes see and hear, that the aeria staff just doesn't respond (at all) O.O
b. because i feel the Management of the games is lacking, and could be handled better (with work)
c. because i'm honest

i hope this helps Smile

ijjiBankai

Rank 2
ijjiBankai
PostedApr 23, 2013 6:10 pm
[From GunZ]

Voted 1. Nothing else is even an option.

Agreed with the following:

Formalitys wrote:
For GunZ, I rated 1.

We've been informed that the devs are responsible for not implementing features , fixes to the bugs in the game, and essentially everything else. So how is it that the communication/relations between Aeria and our game's dev is so bad that we've only had 1 patch.

The Bad:

• Only one patch in the 8+ months we've been here.
  • Over 60% of our sets are missing from ijji. How were these sets previously available for IOTD or tiered spenders in the past but not available in our item mall?
  • The IOTDs and Tiered Spenders have stopped for a while. If there's nothing to buy, who expects the devs to keep improving the game?
  • I have seen some very poor ticket responses lately. One time a player sent a ticket and it was answered in a completely unrelated manner.
  • FREE items that are extremely easy to get and level 1 starting weapons, are being sold in our item mall.
  • Major bugs are still present in our game and Agent Error is back.
  • Some threads are within the lines of the ToS and forum rules are being deleted/locked. I like how Aeria keeps tight rules on the forum but some things get over censored.
  • Our servers have been not been maintained well.

The Good:

• GS are able to host events.
  • GM Versus hosts forum events.
  • GM OneShot is active in the shoutbox

and my quote from the last thread:
ijjiBankai wrote:

I don't know if the GMs go through this thread as many players like to believe otherwise.

As a player from GunZ, the only rating I can give is a 1. We've had numerous merging issues that haven't been resolved for the past year that are severely crippling the game. I've already made a huge list of Aeria-related issues that need to be taken care of (not developer-related issues that need to come in through our developer MAIET), and in our most recent GM-GS meeting with Falcon it turns out that hardly any of the issues are known to the GMs (even ones that have existed for about a year). The GS forums for GunZ are hardly read, if at all. Aeria's staff are still spread far too thin, but hopefully that will improve significantly in the near near future. There has only been one update a couple months ago within this one year time-frame, and it introduced an annoying glitch across the entire game. Communication is lacking, and all the premium items aren't even in the shop. There are far too many problems to list here.

It feels like the GMs don't even try to help the games. One can argue against that with the usual GM response that tickets are the highest priority. Well, that's a laugh. Some ticket responses are jokes. Players send in replays of a hacker to get a response that says please send in a replay. Some send in a youtube link when requested just to get a response for a replay file instead. When sending both, the response asks for them again. I don't understand what's going on. No one reads the tickets.

I admit one troll from the GunZ forums even sent in an attached notepad file that said something along the lines of "Do you guys even read the tickets" and the ticket response was thanks for sending in the replay file, or something similar. That's fantastic.  

Also, one of our GMs basically refused to acknowledge basic information that we have repeatedly told the GunZ GMs. He did this on the public forum. He already knows we have a "misbehaved" community. Yay.

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedApr 23, 2013 6:14 pm
i have to say 2. No updates or any information at all about twelve sky 2. Also only 2 GMs working for twelve sky 2 so it doesnt really help them out or the game. Need more focus/attention on twelve sky 2.

Retired

xkureix

Rank 3
xkureix
PostedApr 23, 2013 6:15 pm
Voted for 1 for nothing improve. nuff said.

ijjiBankai

Rank 2
ijjiBankai
PostedApr 23, 2013 6:20 pm
xkureix wrote:
Voted for 1 for nothing improve. nuff said.  

Very true words.

I hope some of the other games are doing well at least.