Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedMay 03, 2013 8:09 am
ijjiSpec wrote:
Zaebja wrote:
Formalitys wrote:
Zimmey18 wrote:
R.I.P Gunz, Twelve Sky 2, and Born to Fire.  

^^  

Xiahou Yuan wrote:
There goes another one!  

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMay 03, 2013 4:25 pm
One more blatant reason why I had to give a 1 for the most part.

First read this thread.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1573235

Then understand that I've already resigned from the gs position of my own free will, and of course there were certain factors that did play a role in it for "the current department that I was in as well as one other". While I was a gs not only did I attempt to do the best job to make sure I was available at times to help others with issues when GM's were busy doing other things, and "giving updates" as I was allowed to. Community has had zero respect for me since day 1 before I started even doing anything. Not only this, but I was subject to death threats, and people insinuating that I should commit suicide in real life. Although I'm a person who can just laugh it off and move on with my day, there are some people who just can't, and I think people and the company need to be more aware of the issue as a whole. All messages were deleted as well so it's not a big deal on my end, but also concerning gs teams you need to look further sometimes into who is applying and part of the team. Not only have I seen GM's (not naming names) being biased towards certain individuals on the team tagging "friends" because the general consensus on their end was that they were good. Not only did he blatantly harass other members of the community, but he even went as far as to blatantly demean the GM's and PM's who he reports under while they weren't in the office. It took about 6 months for him to finally get kicked, due to him attempting to apply for another team. And also there have been ones that promote "illegal activities", but that topic is for another day. Honestly there needs to be changes overall not only to these matters, but in game specifics as people had mentioned to foster a better gaming environment.

ijjiBankai

Rank 2
ijjiBankai
PostedMay 03, 2013 6:11 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
One more blatant reason why I had to give a 1 for the most part.

First read this thread.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1573235

Then understand that I've already resigned from the gs position of my own free will, and of course there were certain factors that did play a role in it for "the current department that I was in as well as one other". While I was a gs not only did I attempt to do the best job to make sure I was available at times to help others with issues when GM's were busy doing other things, and "giving updates" as I was allowed to. Community has had zero respect for me since day 1 before I started even doing anything. Not only this, but I was subject to death threats, and people insinuating that I should commit suicide in real life. Although I'm a person who can just laugh it off and move on with my day, there are some people who just can't, and I think people and the company need to be more aware of the issue as a whole. All messages were deleted as well so it's not a big deal on my end, but also concerning gs teams you need to look further sometimes into who is applying and part of the team. Not only have I seen GM's (not naming names) being biased towards certain individuals on the team tagging "friends" because the general consensus on their end was that they were good. Not only did he blatantly harass other members of the community, but he even went as far as to blatantly demean the GM's and PM's who he reports under while they weren't in the office. It took about 6 months for him to finally get kicked, due to him attempting to apply for another team. And also there have been ones that promote "illegal activities", but that topic is for another day. Honestly there needs to be changes overall not only to these matters, but in game specifics as people had mentioned to foster a better gaming environment.  

^

+1 to everything said in the first half of the post. I can definitely relate to that. I don't know about the GM activity part, of course, but some of it I know is true from experience ^^.