1 (Poor)
56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMay 01, 2013 2:29 am
minuzaki wrote:
I have complete faith in Superman. His co-workers however, some of them make me want to palmface.  

I don't know if you're trying to be cute or trying to suck up. Maybe both. As someone that frequently posts on the Rants and Raves threads, I would assume you read them too. If you can still stand by that point after reading them, I suggest you re-read the threads, because honestly, it's just so painfully clear his willingness to listen is close to non-existent.

.TheLoudOne wrote:
Seriously?? Superman is PAID to produce subterfuge.... I mean that is his job, to run smoke with bits of truth but no whole truth to calm the masses.  

Sums it up.

Advertisement

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedMay 01, 2013 2:51 am
iBambi wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
I have complete faith in Superman. His co-workers however, some of them make me want to palmface.  

I don't know if you're trying to be cute or trying to suck up. Maybe both. As someone that frequently posts on the Rants and Raves threads, I would assume you read them too. If you can still stand by that point after reading them, I suggest you re-read the threads, because honestly, it's just so painfully clear his willingness to listen is close to non-existent.

.TheLoudOne wrote:
Seriously?? Superman is PAID to produce subterfuge.... I mean that is his job, to run smoke with bits of truth but no whole truth to calm the masses.  

Sums it up.  

but 56% voted poor? just wow....Why would you guys think he will let it happen again? Maybe or maybe not...but if I was superman, I'd have made some major big changes around the company and the game masters responsible for the games.

The voting can easily go down from 56% (worst ever btw)

Last month's poll results : 35% voted POOR.
The month before : 41% POOR.
and the one before was 45% POOR.

Whats the point of making a poll EVERY month if the results are always somehow the same? The majority of players always voting poor....I hope it will change next month but I highly doubt it.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMay 01, 2013 2:57 am
Sanku16 wrote:
Whats the point of making a poll EVERY month if the results are always somehow the same? The majority of players always voting poor....I hope it will change next month but I highly doubt it.  

I honestly have no faith that Aeria will ever change their ways and become an overall good company. Of course there's some good employees working at Aeria, but one GM or one GM team caring and being good at their work doesn't make Aeria overall much better as a company, because a majority of your games are still broken, and the pattern always repeats itself on every single one of your games.

I would have at least some faith if we could slowly see changes, but nothing has changed. The same complaints are brought up every month, the same useless replies are given.

thnguyen8292

Rank 5
thnguyen8292
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:33 am
iBambi wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:

I honestly have no faith that Aeria will ever change their ways and become an overall good company. Of course there's some good employees working at Aeria, but one GM or one GM team caring and being good at their work doesn't make Aeria overall much better as a company, because a majority of your games are still broken, and the pattern always repeats itself on every single one of your games.

I would have at least some faith if we could slowly see changes, but nothing has changed. The same complaints are brought up every month, the same useless replies are given.  

Not to mention, Scarlet Blade's item mall had items going for 20,000 AP? 200 dollars...Im not surprised at the pricing by Aeria at all...

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedMay 01, 2013 11:42 am
why change if you're still making money?

This is why I don't play DWO

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedMay 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Good start for little change? Props for that I guess...

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1975425

ijjiBankai

Rank 2
ijjiBankai
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:07 pm
Panderp. wrote:
why change if you're still making money?  

Business logic +1.

I'm glad they finally announced the closing of GunZ. It saddens me to see players stick to that game and expect changes.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedMay 02, 2013 8:06 am
GMPaladin wrote:
Recently the volunteer forum moderation team went under a major revitalization as part of our commitment to the Aeria Games community.  

GMPaladin wrote:
volunteer forum moderation team went under a major revitalization as part of our commitment to the Aeria Games community.  

GMPaladin wrote:
as part of our commitment to the Aeria Games community.  

GMPaladin wrote:
commitment to the Aeria Games community.  

I laughed so **** hard that I don't even know where to begin...

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMay 02, 2013 8:07 am
Technature wrote:
GMPaladin wrote:
Recently the volunteer forum moderation team went under a major revitalization as part of our commitment to the Aeria Games community.  

GMPaladin wrote:
volunteer forum moderation team went under a major revitalization as part of our commitment to the Aeria Games community.  

GMPaladin wrote:
as part of our commitment to the Aeria Games community.  

GMPaladin wrote:
commitment to the Aeria Games community.  

I laughed so **** hard that I don't even know where to begin...  
Someone forgot the quotes in his quote.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedMay 02, 2013 9:29 am
Proof that I need to use the preview button much more often than I currently do...

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.