1 (Poor)
56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

MissRemedy

Rank 1
MissRemedy
PostedApr 27, 2013 8:18 pm

meeeh

5! Could use some work maybe get more people on your team to make the work faster

Advertisement

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
PostedApr 28, 2013 8:47 am
I will divide this feedback to 2 section,One for the aeria forum and Dynasty Warrior Online.

Forum:
Lately me along with some people have been having trouble log in to forum where we need to fill 2 captcha despite correct account info before we can log in to the forum,is this really normal?

Dynasty Warrior Online:
Promotion has been improved a bit where the GM try to do new thing like instead of the usual level 4 weapon promotion they now try with level 5 weapon though as usual some garbage player complain like they know better which I can say the GM should ignore those complaint and continue doing new thing especially if it can help to improve the game.

My complaint is that GM annouced weekend event like less than 24 hour before it start making a lot of player tend to miss it and unncesary flame broke out and sometime they tend to forget about it too.Why is it they can;t just annouce it after a maintenace?

Also we are suppose to get April update to Dynasty Warrior Online but until now it still delayed.At least let the community know on why the delay and what is the status of the game.I know it;s annoying when some player could just laugh or complain about it but some people are just doing it for trolling so just ignore them and do what is the correct thing..

I give it 3 star.Please continue doing the good work.

Participant of Wei Summer of Fun,please check your winning prize and contact me to claim the prize: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2018861#16641119 Dwo State 2013: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1905911

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedApr 28, 2013 8:54 am
EA and AG are known for having the worst support ever.

The.King.4

Rank 1
PostedApr 28, 2013 11:43 am
3 because servers havent been stable.
Many people were complaning of severe lad and delay and also random dc's.
Hopefully it gets fixed.

jakeareno22

Rank 0
jakeareno22
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:11 pm
uH.TopSecret wrote:

Idk anything about EA but I can say beyond a resonable doubt that AG has far worse support. You guys need to seriously start reading the comments on the feedback poll and get your sht together. Horribly run company, never seen worse. Thats truth, not exaggeration. I have never seen worse.

jakeareno22

Rank 0
jakeareno22
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:30 pm   Last edited by jakeareno22 on Apr 28, 2013 7:47 pm. Edited 3 times in total
Okay last post on this thread. I seriously hope that management sees this. The GMs have basically accused nearly the entire SF community of lying to earn free rewards. Some people have earned all 3 rewards, yet not the bonus rewards from the event. Sent tickets, and got the response, "we paid it out right, you are wrong". How can a GM refute this? If direct evidence of your mistake is in your face, man up and admit it. Atleast come on forums and say, "Sorry we messed up guys, well do better in the next event" That would be okay with me. What do they say? They say "We did it right and you are all lying to earn free rewards.". I promise 300 people have not all come together in some Aeriagames soldier front reward payout conspiracy.

. Yea, no. Your wrong.
jojobroch100 wrote:
Since i'm muted and cant say anithing in the SB Look : fix the issue.

telling me u guys paid me the 1st challenge i did the 2nd and 3th lol but Okay u guys told me u paid the 1st challenge : i didnt received it . Look

I hope u guys pay it out.  

XsnipergirlX wrote:
jakeareno22 wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
It is paid. So what are u talking about... The logs were rechecked 1 final time. Then the gifts were sent out...  

nah, your wrong, I did the event and didn't get anything tell now I have pictuers aswell.
and btw they still have bugs you know why? They gifted my bro the 3challenges and didn't gift him the bonus. A FACT.  

Snipergirl even claimed she didnt receive any of her rewards to me on shoutbox earlier today. What a hyppocrite, sticking up for aeriagames about this matter. Its a shame a GS will put lies above what she knows is right.  

Yeah well... I don't really care about the prizes myself...  

I understand you dont care. It doesnt matter to me, but you should be sticking up for US because you KNOW that we got shafted. Its also a shame aeria games wont even listen to their own GSes

Thanks for reading. Good day

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedApr 28, 2013 2:23 pm
No offence to aeria but gmhighcalibur is one of the most unprofessional GMs aeria game has. He used to be in wolfteam before and there was romurs from a lot of players that he favored ap users and he was one of them GMs that used to give them second chances if they hack. He was disliked by a lot of players because he would ban people wrongly if they don't have ap. I wouldn't post a romur that isn't true or valid...but not just one but couple respectful gses also conformed that for me (Knew most of them before they were a gs)

Like I said...the only way for you aeria games to not earn such low feedback next time, is to make a rate my service kinda of approch for GM team in EVERY game in aeria....next time those gms will have something to worry about if they do something not so profissional.

P.s read my posts couple pages back...

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedApr 28, 2013 3:12 pm
I sense a GMromeu in the force.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
PostedApr 28, 2013 8:06 pm
Dem angry SF players Twisted Evil

2.5/5

PikaWaitWhat

Rank 1
PikaWaitWhat
PostedApr 29, 2013 12:37 am
uH.TopSecret wrote:

-Indeed...i avoid those 2...never gonna buy anything from EA again...and i am here just because AG have AVA....sadly.