13%72 Votes
10%55 Votes
1 (Poor)
56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedApr 23, 2013 2:24 pm   Last edited by oruspi on Apr 23, 2013 2:27 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I wish I could give Aeria a 0, unfortunately I'll have to give a 1.. Since I can't give a 0 QQ

Yaah 1 winning again <3
Advertisement

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedApr 23, 2013 2:26 pm
Voted a 3. Have had no issues with billing and account access as of late. The LO community is also getting more attention, which is good, but the forum events should be done more often than once a week, seeing as the game won't actually be playable for a couple more months.

Allan the pk

Rank 5
Allan the pk
Fayetteville, North Carolina United States
PostedApr 23, 2013 2:27 pm   Last edited by Allan the pk on Apr 23, 2013 2:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Allan the pk wrote:
I give a 3 for the following reasons. compared to the 1 I gave

So quoting what I said last time here is what happened afterwards in last month and this month.

Allan the pk wrote:

So as a almost 6 year AGE veteran I have this to say.

Aeriagames for the first 3 years were target on. Communication was constant.. Errors were fixed. And they made the games truly for the free while those who did pay. Their hard earned cash has gone toward what they have payed. Game advertisements. upkeep of the game. In game events. And demolition of cheaters.. Idk what happened after that however, I think it is time to review history.

So with that said DWO when it was first released was just as stated in above I liked that... However it seems you guys do what you must to get some players but once you got whatever the goal was for a player base it seems you just forget about the game and figure it will live. But now everything That should be done for a game to live and a positive player base has been forgotten.
So those certain things that have clearly been forgotten I have stated in the below..

I hope to see a change in these btw. And it will pain me to see this game die off. It has so much more potential than it is credited for seeing as there is no other game like it. It isn't like those stupid push a button wait for animation games this game is very skill based and if given the right treatment I strongly believe we can recover better than ever.

~ Allan

DWO yet again completely forgotten.......................................................................................

No advertisements whatsoever... or any effort to increase population...

New players? yes some majority of new charachters are those making them for games since most people avoid high ranks.. and also they are made specially for campaign enough said..

Lets not forget lack of GM communication and lack of events and free events for the new players. I am a paying player however doesn't seem like my cash is going toward where it should be going.

So what improvements did happen that allowed me to give a 3 instead of a 1?

Free event in which free players can take up on.

Quick help service is always welcomed.

To fix rewards if given or forgotten to give them out was very quick.  

Sadly I have to give a 2 now. Seeing as reward payments are going beyond the limit of what your goals are set to them.

Also, if you guys do not have the staff to properly maintain each game. Stop getting new games till you have the right amount of staff to properly take care of what you currently have.

richhoods

Rank 0
richhoods
PostedApr 23, 2013 2:27 pm

2 ign richhoods

I gave it a 2 because of the problems EE has been having lately. The full server lags are getting worse than ever, up to the point where it is impossible to play. I understand that it is a difficult job to jeep the servers running smoothly but it seems each week the lag is harder than before and last longer. Also when ever i submit a ticket it seems that i am brushed off and then I have to search for hours (if not days) to find answers to simple EE questions. To a lot of people, they think EE is becoming a game where you are made to buy AP to do anything. This feeling is why people are leaving this game for other ones. To a lot of players, it seems that the GMs ont really care for EE anymore and if it keeps up, this will become another dead mmorpg.

chenxueyu

Rank 0
PostedApr 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Don't even deserve a 1

1... so bad I've already pulled my recurring from paypal through you guys...and Almost to the point where Id rather find a new company to spend my money with... Been loyal to this company for 6+ years only for the customer service aspect of this company to go to crap... EA got the vote for worst gaming company of the year this year.. My vote would go to you guys for next year... Frankly it's a wonder how you guys are still in business and people still pay money to you guys.. its sad but very true... If i could give lower than a 1 id give you the lowest number possible... Games have problems and takes months to fix them, when they are fixed 5-10 new issues arise from your simple fix... Absurd amounts for items in your item malls... Just down right... poo...

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedApr 23, 2013 2:55 pm
For Grand Fantasia:

• Strong GM interaction with community via Forum & Shoutbox and even in-game
  • Very fast turn around on RT's
  • Fun content patches
  • Constant, varied and fun Events
  • Merge scheduled soon ♥
  • Underground Gold Shop
  • MVP PvP Rewards
  • Increased communication & community interaction via facebook
  • Promo feedback obviously taken into consideration
  • Friday Players' Choice Alchemy tables *.*

Much appreciated!

verdohan

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
verdohan
PostedApr 23, 2013 3:08 pm
I have to be honest, I was hesitantly hopeful about Scarlet Blade... but it is already pay to win and not worth playing.... I gave you a 2 because you gave me a month of enjoyment before your business model killed the game... I wish you would learn.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedApr 23, 2013 3:23 pm
verdohan wrote:
I have to be honest, I was hesitantly hopeful about Scarlet Blade... but it is already pay to win and not worth playing.... I gave you a 2 because you gave me a month of enjoyment before your business model killed the game... I wish you would learn.  

Wow, that lasted a good month less than I expected.

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

betavich

Rank 0
betavich
PostedApr 23, 2013 3:25 pm

feedback poll

aeria games is the very best gameing network on the planet , sadly they dont have a lot of control over game content and updates , to me logic seems to dictate that they must have control over content and new content updates to remain on top , i believe it is time to for them to rewrite thier contract agreements for any future signings to include aeria has the right to control all content past and present . i give them a 4 , to make room for the exellence they could achive if they had the power.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedApr 23, 2013 4:06 pm
I have to say 2.

I have noticed an increased GM Presence in the Shout Boxes I lurk around, but I am overall disappointed (mainly because DKO is closing). I feel that Aeria should have a stronger connection with Developers and take a deeper look into them before deciding to pick the Game up.

If Aeria was to do checks and take a stronger emphasis on making sure Developers continue their work to the best of their ability, games like Repulse and DKO would still be actively running and increasing in their player bases.

Sadly, because of Developers, Games like DKO and Repulse have to close. Not to mention Waren Story and countless others.