10%55 Votes
1 (Poor)
56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

looped99

Rank 1
looped99
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:10 am
Shaiya gets a 2. I think i would die of shock if you guys ever put a patch out there that 1. did what it was supposed to do and 2. didn't create a dozen other problems at the same time.

have voiced concern about glitches i have found in game and have seen those posts deleted, like the staff there is immersed in some kind of mass denial that anything is wrong.

I feel bad for those who have spent alot of money on game to see all their efforts being put to waste by the ineptitude of the support staff. i bet they really feel spit on.
Advertisement

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
PostedApr 25, 2013 11:51 am
looped99 wrote:
Shaiya gets a 2. I think i would die of shock if you guys ever put a patch out there that 1. did what it was supposed to do and 2. didn't create a dozen other problems at the same time.

have voiced concern about glitches i have found in game and have seen those posts deleted, like the staff there is immersed in some kind of mass denial that anything is wrong.

I feel bad for those who have spent alot of money on game to see all their efforts being put to waste by the ineptitude of the support staff. i bet they really feel spit on.  

More than likely because it gives a bad impression of the game. Bug reports should typically be done through tickets.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 25, 2013 12:58 pm
From Aeria as a company, I would vote 1, but as we're left to decide on what "Aeria Games Service" is, I voted a 2, as I'm quite happy with quite a few of your staff.

Starting with the bad stuff...

✗ The condition of most of your games that has been released for a while are bad, it's understandable that you want to promote the new games, but the pattern of neglecting games is exactly why a lot your customers have a rather hostile attitude against Aeria, and a not so friendly opinion about the company.

✗ The endless blaming on the developers is pathetic. Most are aware that there's stuff that simply can't be done without devs involvement, but the GMs and Aeria do have tools they can use to make stuff better, maybe not the exact way the players want it, but an alternative way to fix stuff is still better than nothing.

✗ You have some.. extremely unprofessional people working on your staff, after being unlucky enough to encounter a few of these people, I wonder if you guys hire pretty much about anyone.

✗ The only game I actively play on here is GF EN, and the promotions are horrible.

Then to the good stuff~

♥ Communication with the players on GF are great, creds to our current GM/PM team for making a lot of great changes that the player base really needed.

♥ I always get a rather quick and usually helpful response to my RTs, so no complaining there.

skull12580

GameSage: Forum
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 25, 2013 1:37 pm
I voted 3 this time around. While I enjoy and play several games here at Aeria, I'm always discouraged at the Contact Us system and a few things in the Scarlet Blade community (specifically the Item Mall, which I won't go into to).

Developer stuff is also a big issue--this issue seems prominent in DMUS, TS2, and GunZ where multiple problems are occurring in each (and have been mentioned in their forums).

The action game sub-forums are rather disgusting in terms of content. This can't be totally blamed on you all--as part of the responsibility is the community, but there should be more moderation of, at very least the Game Sages of these games by the Game Masters. Some of the content they fail to report to moderators, or rules they break themselves, are left unchecked too often.

Regardless, hopefully it will be better next month.

.Escape.

Rank 2
.Escape.
PostedApr 25, 2013 1:42 pm
AG is improving ~

itst

Rank 4
itst
PostedApr 25, 2013 1:52 pm
Would be a 1 for the company, but some really friendly GMs have pushed it up.
Whilst the GMs are actually brilliant for the most part, Aeria as a company is... not.
The way you look at games just... isn't good.
You only seem to plan for games to last around a year, quickly milking them and then forgetting about them. You focus entirely on this latest cow and ignore all the other ones, thus causing general dissatisfaction among the communities of the old ones and causing them to quit/stop spending AP etc.
A perfect example of this is Scarlet Blade at the moment, it is getting massive GM presence on the forums and on the game itself (even though I hear it's starting to develop bugs etc) whilst people on games such as DWO (what I play) are having to announce events themselves because GMs simply don't.
I understand focusing more on a new game and pushing it, but neglecting old ones is just not on.
My advice for you would to be sure to not completely ignore your older games, and to make sure that ALL of them are running smoothly before adding new ones.

OH THE LIES!!!

professional9

Rank 0
professional9
PostedApr 25, 2013 4:42 pm

about making the game better...

listen to people who want to make a game better....... like new system tht people want in game...

>SANJI

dontknow26

Rank 2
dontknow26
WTF am i doing with my life? United States
PostedApr 25, 2013 4:56 pm
just 5 more votes....

verdohan

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
verdohan
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:45 pm
ijjiBankai wrote:
verdohan wrote:
I will add this post.... to all of you voting "poor" in any sense, make sure you follow that up with your financial "voice" .....

what that means, and Superman0X has stated this very thing, is that you can "vote" 1 or 2 all you want.... but if when you are done voting them a failing grade you go and buy AP, you just gave them a big 5!! ...... the only thing that will change things is you using your dollar to reinforce what you like and NOT support what you do not..... You need to use this advice to shape the games the way you want them.  

This kind of logic is why big companies often do not have good reputations with their customers.

Edited^.  

Well, as much as I have disdain for the train of thought, if I step back and try to think of things from a business perspective, it makes sense.

Let me try to equate it to a real life thing, although this is a kind of odd analogy, it is the best I can come up with.

Imagine a girlfriend or boyfriend that you have a relationship with. This person looks right at you and says "I F@#@ HATE YOU!!! YOU SUCK!! EVERYTHING YOU DO IS WRONG!!!!!" and then comes to you and makes love to you like nothing is wrong and everything is peachy afterward. Confusing as heck right? At the end of the day though the actions will speak louder then the words. The actions will dictate how you act.

iskulli

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Eden eternal, nuff said

Also where's Lime odyssey?